Best Alien vs Predator picture

Started by Kel G 426, Aug 03, 2010, 02:34:04 PM

Author
Best Alien vs Predator picture (Read 334,586 times)

Corporal Hicks

Original story you pedantic git.  :P ( plus #0)

Nyarlathotep

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 26, 2017, 09:54:30 AM
Quote from: Nyarlathotep on Jan 20, 2017, 12:24:53 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 23, 2016, 08:47:25 AM

The first look we got an AvP, 13 years ago today. I feel so old right now.  :laugh:
I nearly forgot how bulky they were in that, damn.

I don't think he looks particularly bulky in that shot. Not as slender as the originals when you've got all the armour around the chest and shoulders but it goes in at the waist quite a lot. I think most of the shots where it's just Ian Whyte in the costume look perfectly fine.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C3AO8cAWEAEz8cs.jpg:large

The original.
Eh, it still looks a little too bulky for my tastes. At the end of the day I just don't care all that much for the design choices that were made in AVP.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Nyarlathotep on Jan 27, 2017, 12:40:14 AM
Eh, it still looks a little too bulky for my tastes. At the end of the day I just don't care all that much for the design choices that were made in AVP.

To each our own. It's just something I noticed last few times I watched the films. There's some great shots of Whyte in the suit where I think he looks perfectly slender. You can really tell when it's the stunt guys though and those shots look terrible.

David Palumbo's gorgeous poster art for the Fire and Stone run.

Nyarlathotep

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 27, 2017, 08:41:53 AM
Quote from: Nyarlathotep on Jan 27, 2017, 12:40:14 AM

You can really tell when it's the stunt guys though and those shots look terrible.
Even the original Alien (as much as I may hate to admit it) was a bit gulity of that.

Corporal Hicks

By IDW Publishing's Mark Torres.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Nice.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Yo Hicks, I know i've asked this of you before. But do you have those old AVP Movie mock up images that someone had done years ago? They looked really good, but were basically just cut ups of Predator/Predator 2 and Alien 3/Aliens?

Corporal Hicks

You mean images like this one?

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 30, 2017, 10:51:28 AM
You mean images like this one?

Yessir!

Corporal Hicks

I've not got many. And they were from the Aliens/Predator CCG.

Corporal Hicks

These are all the ones I've got saved.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Thank you so much. I had three of those on my HD before it went belly up. I've never seen a couple of those before. Pretty snazzy!

Corporal Hicks

http://www.tradecardsonline.com/im/selectCard/series_id/861/goal/

You can see more here but these'll be the full card arts and they're not all manipulations.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Some strange choices on the Alien side but still good art. By Rachmad Basoeki.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed