Resident Evil 6 (Read 68,307 times)

Razz

Razz

Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 26, 2012, 08:38:53 PM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Oct 26, 2012, 06:56:04 PM
It was the beginning of the end.

No, RE 5 was.
Yeah, pretty much so. :-\

As for RE6, not even thought about picking it up considering the demo and mixed reviews, I may however pick it up before the end of the year if I spot it for cheap and the new patch fixing the Camera system helps since I hate the camera in the demo and felt it was far too close to the character model.

I just hate to think where Capcom will take the series next, it seems RE6 tried to hard to emulate both Uncharted and Call of duty in terms of action and set pieces, would really love to see the series returned to its roots or even just back to how RE4 was, even though it was action orientated it still had some of the gruesome horror and desperation the previous games had and since RE5 that aspect of the series has been lost. :(

Vakarian

Vakarian

I'm so glad I finally got this bitch done and dusted in time for ACIII and Halo 4  8)

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Vakarian on Oct 29, 2012, 03:36:53 AM
I'm so glad I finally got this bitch done and dusted in time for ACIII and Halo 4  8)

Daayyuumm. Nice, son!

Xenodog

Xenodog

The last bit of Leon's chapter.

Mother of god the monotony.

Taxemic

Taxemic

Can anyone that has used the ResidentEvil.net site tell me where the hell the Sync button is?  ???

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: Taxemic on Oct 29, 2012, 11:22:51 PM
Can anyone that has used the ResidentEvil.net site tell me where the hell the Sync button is?  ???

- Click on the overview button
- Click Synchronize

Taxemic

Taxemic

Quote from: Vakarian on Oct 29, 2012, 11:37:41 PM
Quote from: Taxemic on Oct 29, 2012, 11:22:51 PM

- Click on the overview button
- Click Synchronize

Ah thanks. No wonder I couldn't find it - it's not there for some reason.

Vakarian

Vakarian

No problem. You might need to update your web browser.

Jegeren

Jegeren

I just started playing the game and I like it so far. I don't think it is the best RE game, but it is better than the fifth. I feel it was what the fifth should have been.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Jegeren on Oct 31, 2012, 12:08:10 AM
I just started playing the game and I like it so far. I don't think it is the best RE game, but it is better than the fifth. I feel it was what the fifth should have been.

This is exactly what I keep saying.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Salt The Fries on Oct 28, 2012, 06:05:45 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 26, 2012, 10:54:32 AM
How the heck did RE 4 destroy the franchise? It introduced a new style of gameplay, one that just about every survival horror game released since has adopted and it ditched that ridiculous fixed-camera angle that the previous games had employed. There's plenty denying that, considering just about very major game media outlet has nothing but praise for it.
And that praise shows immense immaturity of video games as an art form and gaming journalism. Plus the over-the-shoulder TPP gameplay has been pioneered by Ubisoft in their Ghost Recon TPP games on PS2/Gamecube which happened to be released before Resident Evil 4.

It was something new for survival horror games and was a big upgrade for the RE series considering up until then we had been stuck with the fixed camera angles which frustrated the hell out of players like myself because I could never see what was attacking me until it was too late. Call it doing survival-horror properly, I call it a nuisance.

Taxemic

Taxemic

Well said DoomRulz.

I didn't have any issues with this game until last night. I completed Leon's campaign on Pro by joing a friends game. We did Chapters 1-5, and although I got a medal at the end of every Chapter - after completetion I have no medals in my records. Wtf?

I know it's a long shot but is there anyone still playing this on Xbox that will help me out on Professional?

Vepariga

Vepariga

Quote from: King Rathalos on Oct 31, 2012, 12:14:59 AM

yeah but still have Chris,Jill and Wesker in it. Have Wesker the one pulling the strings of the leaders and launching the bio-missiles.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Vepariga on Nov 15, 2012, 10:34:51 PM
Quote from: King Rathalos on Oct 31, 2012, 12:14:59 AM

yeah but still have Chris,Jill and Wesker in it. Have Wesker the one pulling the strings of the leaders and launching the bio-missiles.

If I remember correctly that's exactly what RE 5 was going to be like, judging from the scrapped ideas I've seen from the art-book. So much cool shit thought up (abandoned oil tanker full of zombies, battle at night with half a dozen El Gigantes *I think*; majini and Lickers coming after you from all over the place while going up a huge tower.) and it was all for nothing. :'(

Vepariga

Vepariga

Does anyone think that the end cutscene of Ada's campaign is a hint of where Re7 is going to be set?

On reflection I think I will rate the campaigns as thus..

1 Jake
2 Ada
3 Chris
4 Leon

Jake and Sherrys dialogue was also the most natural sounding,which I liked.
Spoiler
Ada's doppleganger boss was one of the most inventive in the whole game,like the blob
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed