What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 593,796 times)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I've been quarantined with Covid for fourteen straight days now.

Could be going crazy.  OR HAVE THE VOICES ALWAYS BEEN THERE. 

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

You're symptomatic?

SM

SM

ADDICT INSANE!!

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

That takes me back.  Didn't the little one die a few years ago?

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 26, 2021, 01:58:04 AM
You're symptomatic?

Yes. 

First I didnt have it but had come into contact with an employee that did.  So they sent me home to evaluate.  Then I started hacking and shit, but they didnt want me to get tested and waited for the ten days to be over with, then I got tested, and then I had it.  So I will be at twenty days the next time I take a test.

And when you are not supposed to go anywhere and do anything around other people, this actually gets old, real quick. 

Immortan Jonesy

Most of the time it's people who drive me crazy.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Kimarhi on Mar 26, 2021, 02:01:07 AM
And when you are not supposed to go anywhere and do anything around other people, this actually gets old, real quick.

Now would be a good time for dynasty mode.

SM

SM

QuoteThat takes me back.  Didn't the little one die a few years ago?

Keith Flint?  yeah.

Hope you're felling better soon.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I only had one bad day where it felt like a really bad head cold and I laid in bed all day.  That was a Sunday I had off already. 

The most annoying thing about it was that I couldn't taste or smell anything for about five days, and it is unbelievable how not being able to taste anything will kill your appetite.  It felt like I was eating unseasoned tofu, and everything tasted like water.  It's slowly starting to come back.  Now I have cold levels of taste, still not hundred percent, but I can taste something and smell some too. 

I feel pretty normal now though otherwise.  Maybe slightly tired.

My work is going to f**k up.  After ten days if you have lessening symptoms your supposed to be good to go because lessening symptoms, especially f you don't have a fever which I never did, means you aren't contagious anymore.  For some reason they can't get this through their heads, and keep making me take test until I'm not positive.  Well the stuff can stay in your system for THREE MONTHS.  I have a feeling I'm going to take the test next Tuesday and it still show up in my system and I'll have to be off for another ten days just because they won't consult the health department which flat out tells them not to worry about a second test after ten days for that very reason. 

Liability reasons got them spooked. 

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Kimarhi on Mar 26, 2021, 05:45:31 AM
I only had one bad day where it felt like a really bad head cold and I laid in bed all day.  That was a Sunday I had off already. 

The most annoying thing about it was that I couldn't taste or smell anything for about five days, and it is unbelievable how not being able to taste anything will kill your appetite.  It felt like I was eating unseasoned tofu, and everything tasted like water.  It's slowly starting to come back.  Now I have cold levels of taste, still not hundred percent, but I can taste something and smell some too. 

I feel pretty normal now though otherwise.  Maybe slightly tired.

My work is going to f**k up.  After ten days if you have lessening symptoms your supposed to be good to go because lessening symptoms, especially f you don't have a fever which I never did, means you aren't contagious anymore.  For some reason they can't get this through their heads, and keep making me take test until I'm not positive.  Well the stuff can stay in your system for THREE MONTHS.  I have a feeling I'm going to take the test next Tuesday and it still show up in my system and I'll have to be off for another ten days just because they won't consult the health department which flat out tells them not to worry about a second test after ten days for that very reason. 

Liability reasons got them spooked.

At least you OK.  This could have been a whole lot worse for you health wise  :o

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I wasn't too worried about it.  I knew I shouldn't have anything to complicate catching Covid because of all the medical testing you have to do before joining the Army.  Despite being out I'm still in pretty good condition even now. 

I will say I expected I was going to be asymptomatic for this very reason, but for about a week it did make me pretty tired.  I haven't had a lay in bed day with sickness since I was in my teens.  I am nowhere near a teen now. 

Huggs

Huggs

Has it kept ya on the torlet?

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I will say that at least for a day I have had every other symptom that is listed besides the fever. 

I'm going to go running in about an hour, so the main thing had been fatigue, and not being able to taste/smell anything.  I feel pretty good currently. 

Huggs

Huggs

Well, just be careful.

Glad to hear you're feelin alright.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Yeah, I kind of felt it was a bunch of bs and then I got it lol. 

It wasn't super serious, but it is out there and you can catch it and it does take a while to get over.  I still don't know if it is worth the complete lockdown it threw everything in, but its not totally make believe either. 

I dunno.  I guess everybody else take care of yourselves. 

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I've had this little headache at the back of my eyes all day. Just feeling so tired, but I can't sleep. I can't wait for this Bank Holiday weekend. Also got Wednesday off randomly for new ISP. First real time off for months.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed