What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 593,671 times)

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Nov 05, 2019, 02:04:01 PM
Sorry to hear that.

When you're feeling low, just remember you are AVPGalaxy's favorite brazilian.  ;D 

Don't forget the gains, too.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Nov 05, 2019, 02:48:27 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Nov 05, 2019, 02:04:01 PM
Sorry to hear that.

When you're feeling low, just remember you are AVPGalaxy's favorite brazilian.  ;D 

Don't forget the gains, too.

There are more Brazilians in AVPGalaxy? I thought he is the only one ???

Wysps

Wysps

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Nov 04, 2019, 08:34:49 PM
Quote from: Huggs on Nov 04, 2019, 08:30:44 PM
Here in the southeastern United States, they show up right before winter begins. The problem is there are literally millions of them. They get in the cars and houses and outbuildings and they stink everything up. When they're not biting you, they're swarming all over you and getting in your hair, etc.

They're a nuisance in numbers like this.

Same thing happens here except they don't stink or bite. Maybe they know you don't like them?

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Nov 04, 2019, 08:33:56 PM
Here in the southeastern United States, they show up right before winter begins. The problem is there are literally millions of them. They get in the cars and houses and outbuildings and they stink everything up. When they're not biting you, they're swarming all over you and getting in your hair, etc.

Sounds like you need:

http://www.imfdb.org/images/thumb/1/12/Aliens_Flamethrower2.jpg/600px-Aliens_Flamethrower2.jpg

"no"

Ladybugs are an important predatory species, so killing them sounds great until next year when all the things they didn't eat swarm you instead.

The ones that we have along the Appalachian mountains are an invasive species. They're still a great, voracious predatory insect (awesome at keeping pestiferous ones under control), but they technically don't belong here. Them and stink bugs are just  :( It's such a hassle breaking up their little mosh pits in the corners of the rooms and on the ceilings. Huggs is right. They invade in apocalyptic numbers.

https://entomology.ca.uky.edu/ef416

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Nov 05, 2019, 12:07:10 PM

Because i cant get her alone to sit down and speak about things. He's always there

So you can't request a private conversation with your best friend? Have you tried explicitly verbally asking for that time or are you just waiting for the right moment? Coz brother, that moment is never coming.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Wysps on Nov 05, 2019, 05:01:48 PM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Nov 04, 2019, 08:34:49 PM

Same thing happens here except they don't stink or bite. Maybe they know you don't like them?

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Nov 04, 2019, 08:33:56 PM

Sounds like you need:

http://www.imfdb.org/images/thumb/1/12/Aliens_Flamethrower2.jpg/600px-Aliens_Flamethrower2.jpg

"no"

Ladybugs are an important predatory species, so killing them sounds great until next year when all the things they didn't eat swarm you instead.

The ones that we have along the Appalachian mountains are an invasive species. They're still a great, voracious predatory insect (awesome at keeping pestiferous ones under control), but they technically don't belong here. Them and stink bugs are just  :( It's such a hassle breaking up their little mosh pits in the corners of the rooms and on the ceilings. Huggs is right. They invade in apocalyptic numbers.

https://entomology.ca.uky.edu/ef416

The stink bugs have freakin' sucked this year.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Nov 05, 2019, 06:47:33 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Nov 05, 2019, 12:07:10 PMBecause i cant get her alone to sit down and speak about things. He's always there

So you can't request a private conversation with your best friend? Have you tried explicitly verbally asking for that time or are you just waiting for the right moment? Coz brother, that moment is never coming.

Wait, is this an intervention because her boyfriend is an asshole or is it the classic friend-zone situation?

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Local Trouble on Nov 05, 2019, 07:09:24 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Nov 05, 2019, 12:07:10 PMBecause i cant get her alone to sit down and speak about things. He's always there

Wait, is this an intervention because her boyfriend is an asshole or is it the classic friend-zone situation?

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Nov 05, 2019, 07:50:51 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Nov 05, 2019, 07:09:24 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/9WbGRvp5hRGwg/giphy.gif

Its because he's an a*****e who i dont trust. She's been my best friend for nearly 14 years, so its nothing to do with us dating. We've been there and done that.
But its like or at least feels like he's trying to cut her off from me.

And yes i've tried to arrange time to meet up with her, but when we have something planned, he suddenly decides he's got t see her that day as well.

There's a whole lot of info thats difficult to get into

TheSailingRabbit

I ruined the chocolate for my cookies.

The Old One

The Old One

A letter.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Nov 07, 2019, 07:50:56 PM

How?

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Nov 07, 2019, 10:16:32 PM
A letter.

Burning it might help. Unless it's not a personal letter, and must be kept.

The Old One

The Old One

It must be kept, posting the link here also because it briefly created unhappiness.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

How did it make you both happy and unhappy?  Did the letter offset The Last Wish?

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Nov 07, 2019, 10:30:46 PM

How?

I burned it in the microwave.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Nov 07, 2019, 10:56:46 PM
Quote from: Huggs on Nov 07, 2019, 10:30:46 PM

How?

I burned it in the microwave.

Can you freeze it and make little dark chocolate bars?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed