What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 593,828 times)

Baron Von Marlon

Bug bites. One of the downsides of better weather, mosquitos and fleas. Cats bring in the bloodsuckers. Even with the anti-flea products, there are always some stubborn bastards who still are capable to deliver a bite before dying.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Apparently I stopped being tasty around age 14, because since then I think I've been bitten about four times in total by anything that sucks blood :laugh:

Baron Von Marlon

I think I'm really tasty to bugs.
Once I went out for a drink in the summer, I was outside the whole time. Afterwards I had several bites on my face while the rest of the group was biteless.
I'm afraid to travel to certain places because I think the bugs will eat me alive. On top of that I can hyper-sensitive to irritations.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

My mrs got bite by about 3 bugs or mosquito at the weekend. She's really swelling up. Probably going to be a doctors trip after work today.

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

If a bug bites you, eat them I say.  :laugh:

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 05, 2018, 08:01:38 AM
My mrs got bite by about 3 bugs or mosquito at the weekend. She's really swelling up. Probably going to be a doctors trip after work today.

Hope she gets quick relief and feels better. Sounds like an allergic reaction. Wise decision to get it checked out.

Quote from: The Cruentus on Jun 05, 2018, 12:12:41 PM
If a bug bites you, eat them I say.  :laugh:

This made me laugh out loud.  :D Thank you The Cruentus!  I needed this  :)

What made me unhappy was discovering a bad on line review of my business which is a complete fiction.  :(

I have no problem owning up to something that is true. I see it as an opportunity to correct and improve it. This is just being malicious. :(

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 05, 2018, 08:01:38 AM

That's what you get for not shaving your heads.  Although, if you tried shaving hers she'd probably accuse you trying to make her look like "that damned Ripley woman."

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Darwinsgirl on Jun 05, 2018, 01:25:12 PM

What made me unhappy was discovering a bad on line review of my business which is a complete fiction.  :(

I have no problem owning up to something that is true. I see it as an opportunity to correct and improve it. This is just being malicious. :(

Sorry to hear it. That's par for the course when you're dealing with people. It doesn't matter what you do for some. Eventually somebody comes along that's just looking for a reason to you-know-what and whine. As long as it's nothing openly slanderous, or personally detrimental to your character, then you're okay. And hey, like my ol' man always told me, they have to wake up everyday and be them.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I'm happy that my copy of Punisher: The Platoon arrived in the mail, but the paperback is so flimsy that it feels like it could break in half if I gripped it too tightly. Cheap ass Marvel. :laugh: On the other hand, the Punisher Marvel Knights omnibus is so rock solid I could potentially use it as a murder weapon. :laugh:

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Darwinsgirl on Jun 05, 2018, 01:25:12 PM

Maybe one of your many suitors couldn't deal with the rejection  :laugh:

But there is a way to solve this, track the person down and poop on their doorstep.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

A vehicle ran into one of our office buildings today, killing one and injuring two. I was at a coding seminar an hour away when it all happened. Sad.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jun 07, 2018, 03:08:47 AM
A vehicle ran into one of our office buildings today, killing one and injuring two. I was at a coding seminar an hour away when it all happened. Sad.

Awful news. Thoughts and prayers to the families of the deceased and injured. Just goes to show how quick it can be over. Glad you weren't there and didn't get hurt man.

Baron Von Marlon

One of them flea bastards got me again!

Glad you're ok.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: Huggs on Jun 05, 2018, 06:14:09 PM
As long as it's nothing openly slanderous, or personally detrimental to your character, then you're okay. And hey, like my ol' man always told me, they have to wake up everyday and be them.

So very true. :) My first reaction was to contact the site and try to have it removed. One of the vendors I deal with sends out secret shoppers and never once has their complaint ever been mentioned. So unless it escalates. I'm not going to pursue it. It's a lie and anyone coming into the shop will know this.  :)

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Jun 06, 2018, 09:34:51 PM

But there is a way to solve this, track the person down and poop on their doorstep.

Well that's one way to critique their review  :D

Glad your safe and condolences to the victims.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

When you find out an overnight parcel is going to take three days >:(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed