What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 593,665 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Urgh. Back at work today so was back up at 7. I'd gotten used to staying up until 3 and then waking up at 10. Feel like shit.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Finished watching Parks and Recreation last night. I blew through that show way too fast but I enjoyed it so much. I'm sad it's ended.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Been getting random migraines and generally feeling shit for the last week or so. Even worse because I'm trying to do several hours of detailed drawing each day to keep to schedule, sometimes it just isn't happening thanks to my head exploding.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Mom and I have been at our wits end here.. She's been talking more and more about going back to New Jersey. Living down here with her sister, my aunt, down here in Florida.. has not really been working out. Making plans to go to Jersey... without a plan for us to stay there is not really something I'd like to undertake.

The only person we can stay with is my grandmother but her apartment staff only allows us to stay for nine days. We.. don't know what to do.. jobs down here in Florida, and up north in Jersey have been a dry, and if we do go back up to Jersey... where can we stay? This... I.. I have to somehow reign my Mom in and remind her of this.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

That sucks to hear that, man. Unfortunately nothing I can say will really help you so just know I hope you can find a way through it all. Chin up and power through.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Mar 30, 2015, 11:50:00 PM
Mom and I have been at our wits end here.. She's been talking more and more about going back to New Jersey. Living down here with her sister, my aunt, down here in Florida.. has not really been working out. Making plans to go to Jersey... without a plan for us to stay there is not really something I'd like to undertake.

The only person we can stay with is my grandmother but her apartment staff only allows us to stay for nine days. We.. don't know what to do.. jobs down here in Florida, and up north in Jersey have been a dry, and if we do go back up to Jersey... where can we stay? This... I.. I have to somehow reign my Mom in and remind her of this.

I'm really sorry to hear about your pain. I wish there was something I could do. Don't give up hope. You still have that; both of you.

BANE

BANE

I've been having a real hard time lately too, this guy's just been pissing me off at work lately and I'm so close to lashing out at him...I gotta take a breather and a trip to the water cooler every time he opens his mouth.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

What's going on? Is he harassing you?

BANE

BANE

Not me specifically, but I hear him on the phone or talking to other people (he works close to me), and he's just spouting utter shit left and right.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

So, I was playing Isolation on my brother's PS4, and I didn't realize the game only allowed for one save file. I basically just screwed him out of a lot of his progress because Creative Assembly are a bunch of pricks.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Was that one a different profile on the PS4? If it even works like that?

I feel like shit. Didn't get much sleep. Am in a foul mood.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 31, 2015, 07:18:13 AM
Was that one a different profile on the PS4? If it even works like that?

I set up a different profile... I'll check something real quick.

Derp, turns out his progress is fine. Now I'll just have to do that bit over now for my recording. :laugh:

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 31, 2015, 07:18:13 AM

I apologize if any recent forum shenanigans have contributed to that.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: BANE on Mar 31, 2015, 12:24:32 AM
Not me specifically, but I hear him on the phone or talking to other people (he works close to me), and he's just spouting utter shit left and right.

Report him. Surely there's someone you can speak with.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Every time I remember Stargate's not on the air.  :-\ Just listening to some tracks from SG Universe.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed