What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 593,798 times)

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: SM on Feb 13, 2024, 10:08:17 PMJust face value.  If you've been cutting up some chillies, thoroughly wash your hands before you even think of having a scratch downstairs.

It would constitute a serious injury.

And make sure to really get the around nails. I didn't, once, and I won't go into details but somebody punched me.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Just wear gloves, i'm so sensitive to peppers my hands swell up and sting.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: SM on Feb 13, 2024, 10:08:17 PMJust face value.  If you've been cutting up some chillies, thoroughly wash your hands before you even think of having a scratch downstairs.

It would constitute a serious injury.

I did cut a bunch of onions and a jalapeño yesterday for dinner.  I've done this numerous times, but I must've never scratched the downstairs afterwards. 

SM

SM

For everything, there is a first time.

Retropocalypse

Retropocalypse

It's that day of being being reminded that you're single...

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Retropocalypse on Feb 14, 2024, 09:04:55 AMIt's that day of being being reminded that you're single...
haha Did you really need V-Day to remind you?  ;) Enjoy it.  Plenty of benefits of being single.

Wysps

Wysps

My last day of wearing contacts was yesterday.  From here on out, it'll be glasses until my lasik.  I'm so looking forward to being done with prescription eye stuff, but ugh glasses are awful  :'(  They just slide down all day long. And that sunglasses over glasses look.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Feel awful today.  It was probably something I ate yesterday.  I'm suffering like Fat Jesus over here. :'(

kwisatz

kwisatz

Been diagnosed with a herniated disc today, can't sit five minutes without the growing feeling that my right groin area is about to be avulsed.

I guess Dune 2 on the big screen is receding into the distance.

Can't believe the lengths you go through Local..

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

There are few lines I will not cross to safeguard your innocence.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Shit innanet means shit ping.

Prez

Prez

Being informed late last week that my job is being made redundant. My direct manager who is also a really good friend of mine had to come to that decision (along with the other executive team). Not ideal for me or for him too.

A real shame as I really loved the job and the people! Fixing up my CV and applying for jobs like mad.

SM

SM

Do you get a redundancy package?

Prez

Prez

Quote from: SM on Feb 29, 2024, 07:00:56 AMDo you get a redundancy package?

Yep. Not a bad one but rather be working, to be honest.

SM

SM

Packages don't come along often in my line, but it all depends on the timing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed