The Woman in the Dark (Alien Lore)

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 14, 2024, 06:24:23 AM

Author
The Woman in the Dark (Alien Lore) (Read 757 times)

[cancerblack]

*starting it

SM

SM

And I thought Hicks continued use of 'Prommy' and 'Covey' was bad.

Because it is.

Local Trouble

Is Pommy okay?

SM

SM

Yes

Mr.Turok

I tried to be open minded to it, but this just sounds like what the Queen Mother should have been in the first place being that this role was already designated for her. Reading and influencing minds, having complete control over hives to outright Queens and Empresses, and intelligence that nearly boarders to the closest thing to an eldritch abomination goddess that the series has. Could have just brought that concept back and work from the ground up.

There is also the fact that what does she have to do with the Engineers? Like the Queen Mother could have been the result of rapid evolution that taken it's own violent course and created an actual alien goddess but The Woman in the Dark characterizes her as a being that has been around for eons. Unless this is just another trail that the Engineers never really made the xenos in the first place, stumbled upon them, and exploited them from there? 

[cancerblack]

Quote from: SM on Mar 15, 2024, 10:47:34 PMAnd I thought Hicks continued use of 'Prommy' and 'Covey' was bad.

Because it is.

Agreed, that's kind of the point.

SM

SM

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: SM on Mar 15, 2024, 10:47:34 PMAnd I thought Hicks continued use of 'Prommy' and 'Covey' was bad.

Because it is.

Covvy is just Coventry. Hicks has been continually referring to a Midlands UK city and everyone just thinks it's an alien movie...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed