Kradan is pretty OK at the moment

Started by Kradan, Aug 05, 2020, 07:28:53 AM

Author
Kradan is pretty OK at the moment (Read 61,650 times)

Kradan

I'm not a big fan of Godzilla, so much so, in fact, that it's the only Godzilla movie I ever watched. No wait, I lied, I also watched 2021 Godzilla vs Kong

It's been a loooooong time since I watched it but from  what I remember it's OK. I have no strong feelings about it, I don't love or hate it. I'm in no rush to re-visit it but if it's on TV and I have nothing else to do - yeah, I'll watch it. If nothing else, It's an entertaining movie, in a Independence Day kinda way (which is no surprise since they have same director)

SiL

So you've never watched an original Godzilla film but you say you're not a fan of Godzilla.

Kradan

Am I ? You say it like there's a contradiction

Crazy Rich

Well if all you've ever seen is American films when the backbone of Godzilla is in it's original Japanese films it's not the most informed of conclusions is it.

Kradan

Kradan

I wasn't claiming it is, I was just answering Omega question but you and SiL decided to be smartasses about it. Maybe you didn't have that intent but that's how it came off to me. I'm still not a Godzilla fan, am I ? And by "not a Godzilla fan" I mean: "I don't care about Godzilla and don't have any desire to learn more about it ". Hopefully that clears that up

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 28, 2022, 06:35:21 AMI'm not a big fan of Godzilla, so much so, in fact, that it's the only Godzilla movie I ever watched. No wait, I lied, I also watched 2021 Godzilla vs Kong

It's been a loooooong time since I watched it but from  what I remember it's OK. I have no strong feelings about it, I don't love or hate it. I'm in no rush to re-visit it but if it's on TV and I have nothing else to do - yeah, I'll watch it. If nothing else, It's an entertaining movie, in a Independence Day kinda way (which is no surprise since they have same director)
My man Kradan

Local Trouble

Kradan

Oh great, new Half In The Bag is ou-oooooh

Immortan Jonesy

I'd rather watch Half in the Bag than Godzilla 98 🙈 ;D  ;D

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Aug 31, 2022, 03:38:16 PMI'd rather watch Half in the Bag than Godzilla 98 🙈 ;D  ;D

omega.exe not found

Kradan

Local Trouble

Kradan

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed