Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 845,746 times)

Huggs

Huggs

The Longest Day

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

Quote from: Shasvre on Jul 19, 2020, 12:52:01 PM
Quote from: Kradan on Jul 19, 2020, 08:12:48 AMOk, I have a question. I really want to watch The Last Jedi next because I'm the most intrigued about that one based on what I've heard. And all I've heard about Force Awakens is that it's well put together rehash of A New Hope. Should I still watch it to get the most kick out of TLJ ?

Watch them all. TFA is definitely a fun film to sit through.

Yeah, just commit and watch them all...I'd say the Rise of Skywalker was probably the worst in the Star Wars franchise so you might wanna get a hammer ready when you watch that one...

Shasvre

Shasvre

TRoS is actually my favorite out of the new ones. :D

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

Quote from: Shasvre on Jul 19, 2020, 03:48:11 PM

I really wanted to like it, but after watching it for a third time recently, I just couldn't give into it. I liked how different TLJ was and was hoping they'd continue to try new things but because of fan backlash, I feel we got what TRoS ended up being...flat.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Shasvre on Jul 19, 2020, 03:48:11 PM

That's literally the first time I've heard someone saying that

Quote from: Shasvre on Jul 19, 2020, 12:52:01 PM
Quote from: Kradan on Jul 19, 2020, 08:12:48 AMOk, I have a question. I really want to watch The Last Jedi next because I'm the most intrigued about that one based on what I've heard. And all I've heard about Force Awakens is that it's well put together rehash of A New Hope. Should I still watch it to get the most kick out of TLJ ?

Watch them all. TFA is definitely a fun film to sit through.

I mean, should I watch them in chronological order or it doesn't really matter ? I REALLY want to watch TLJ next

Shasvre

Shasvre

You'll have a better understanding of what's going on in TLJ if you watch TFA first.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Yeah, TLJ really doesn't function without TFA. It is a pretty direct sequel to that.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I Spy

"Kelly Robinson ain't gonna get on the back of no scooter like no bitch!" :laugh:

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 20, 2020, 04:39:25 AM
I Spy

"Kelly Robinson ain't gonna get on the back of no scooter like no bitch!" :laugh:

Always get a good laugh out of that one. :laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Shasvre on Jul 20, 2020, 09:39:15 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 20, 2020, 04:39:25 AM
I Spy

Always get a good laugh out of that one. :laugh:

I hadn't seen it in a very long time.

Prez

Prez

War of the Worlds 2005 - the shock and awe of that first tripod reveal is brilliant. I really enjoy this film and for once Tom Cruise doesn't hog the film. Dakota Fanning was/is such a gifted young actress in this film.

aliens13

aliens13

Quote from: Prez on Jul 21, 2020, 04:44:50 AM
War of the Worlds 2005 - the shock and awe of that first tripod reveal is brilliant. I really enjoy this film and for once Tom Cruise doesn't hog the film. Dakota Fanning was/is such a gifted young actress in this film.
I loved that movie back in the day, I watched multiple times. The first scene of the tripods must be my favourite part of the movie, really suspenseful.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

It's a really solid movie, it just drags a bit during the Tim Robbins scenes and the ending gets a bit bullshit

Spoiler
with the son somehow surviving. I don't care if he is White Goku, that's just hard to swallow.
[close]

aliens13

aliens13

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 21, 2020, 04:54:45 AM
It's a really solid movie, it just drags a bit during the Tim Robbins scenes and the ending gets a bit bullshit

Spoiler
with the son somehow surviving. I don't care if he is White Goku, that's just hard to swallow.
[close]
I should watch it again, it has been several years since I saw it for last time. Back in the day's I don't remember have any problem with the ending but I don't know now, maybe yes I can found it a little cheesy

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Highlander

"What's Haggis?" :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed