Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 845,109 times)

Huggs

Huggs

Midnight Run

"I'm not talkin to you for the whole rest of this trip"

Wysps

Wysps

Titanic.  Gets me every time  :'(

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Live and Let Die
The Best Roger Moore Bond Film

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Apr 13, 2020, 09:26:10 AMLive and Let Die
The Best Roger Moore Bond Film

Controversial!

I mean it's one of my favourites, but it's no Spy Who Loved Me :)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I think those two vie for his best, with For Your Eyes Only in third.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Spy's way out in front for me. Don't get me wrong, I like quite a few of Moore's films, but Spy is one of the quintessential entries in the series. I'd go as far as to say it's probably a top 5 Bond movie, irrespective of actor.

Prez

Prez

The Unforgiven
I've been curious about this film since it was released 28 years ago but somehow it took me all this time to finally watch it last night - recommendation from my missus who will watch anything with 'ol Clint in it.

It actually wasn't what I was expecting to me honest - I've seen all of his other idealistic good vs bad style Westerns but this was a very grounded, more grey and realistic look at the brutal life of the wild west.

That last 10 mins though. Holy cow.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
They should have just left it as a trilogy as this is the perfect send off

Kradan

Kradan

But money - how can anyone resist them ?

LastSonofKrypton

LastSonofKrypton

Quote from: Wysps on Apr 13, 2020, 02:17:54 AM

Rose is one of the most underrated movie villains of all time, along with Jenny from Forrest Gump

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: LastSonofKrypton on Apr 13, 2020, 06:55:49 PM
Quote from: Wysps on Apr 13, 2020, 02:17:54 AM

Rose is one of the most underrated movie villains of all time, along with Jenny from Forrest Gump

:laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 13, 2020, 10:25:10 AM
Spy's way out in front for me. Don't get me wrong, I like quite a few of Moore's films, but Spy is one of the quintessential entries in the series. I'd go as far as to say it's probably a top 5 Bond movie, irrespective of actor.

Spy sometimes makes my top five of the franchise, depending on my mood.

The Happiness of the Katakuris

Well then, this was a further reminder that a number of Japanese filmmakers seem to be on crack.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Just watched the Lost World and to this day, it still bothers me how Peter Ludlow ran up the stairs straight into the T-Rex's mouth.

Vermillion

Vermillion

Kramer vs. Kramer

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Prez on Apr 13, 2020, 12:12:00 PMThe Unforgiven

It actually wasn't what I was expecting to me honest - I've seen all of his other idealistic good vs bad style Westerns but this was a very grounded, more grey and realistic look at the brutal life of the wild west.

That last 10 mins though. Holy cow.

I don't even like westerns as a general rule and I still consider that one of the best movies I've ever seen.

Quote from: Master Chief on Apr 14, 2020, 03:05:56 AMJust watched the Lost World and to this day, it still bothers me how Peter Ludlow ran up the stairs straight into the T-Rex's mouth.

I don't really get why. He's freaking out and the stairs are (I assume) the only exit. He's making a break for it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed