Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 845,321 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: MudButt on Dec 30, 2014, 12:11:36 AM
Had a Harry Potter marathon this weekend, watched all 8 films.

Brings back great memories, I remember reading the books when I was young and seeing every film in theaters. Such a big part of growing up for me, the last one still makes me wanna tear up.

Same here. I'm still pissed at myself for missing the last one in theaters.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Not sure it really counts as a movie but The Fluffy Movie. Gabriel put it on YouTube so I watched it last night. I love the guy so much.  ;D

Russ

Russ

I watched a really cheap English movie called "He Who Dares" which is (unsurprisingly) about the SAS. The logline calls it "Die Hard meets The Raid" and that much is true. However, it's Die Hard meets The Raid on a budget of 50p.

Some of the performances were good, some were awful and the script was patchy, I thought. Reading reviews, you'd think that everyone hated the film but I was surprised to see that there's a sequel (He Who Dares: Downing Street Mission).

The best thing about HWD 1 was the ever watchable Zara Pyhthian - I don't know why she's not a bigger star than she is to be honest.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Snowpiercer

So I kind of hate myself for waiting so long to watch this.

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

Started watching True Detective with the fam as per my recommendation, they seem to be really enjoying it which is cool.  8)

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

The Babadook

An exemplary horror film. Truly disturbing and creepy in every sense of the words. 9/10

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Halloween
Halloween II
Halloween III: Season of the Witch

Watching my new blu-ray set, life is good. :)

MudButt

MudButt

The Perks of Being a Wallflower

A great coming of age film with wonderful performances from Logan Lerman, Ezra Miller, and Emma Watson. If you haven't seen this, I highly recommend it. Paul Rudd is even in there giving a notable but small performance as an English teacher. Wonderful movie, with great music.

9/10.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

The Hunger Games and The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.

My first time really getting into this, only saw parts of the first one and never saw the second one.

Now I want to see the third which is in theaters right now.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers

One of the better sequels in the series. And dat ending. :o

Russ

Russ

The Expendables 2. This was much more fun the second time around. I didn't like it much on first viewing, but when you know that they're going to over do the nodding and winking and are prepared for it, its great fun.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 30, 2014, 07:35:49 PM
Snowpiercer

So I kind of hate myself for waiting so long to watch this.

My mexican. 8)

The Equalizer

Death by shot glass. Death by corkscrew. Death by barbed wire. Death by power drill. Death by nail gun/10

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Frank

Absolutely loved it.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

I enjoyed most of this. Could have done without the unabrow guy, though.

Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers
Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers
Halloween H20: Twenty Years Later

Two really, really bad movies, and then a pretty good one. They should have ended it when things in H20 came to a head (heh), but...

First Blood

First Blood

The November Man (2014)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed