Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 841,821 times)

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 27, 2018, 03:21:42 AM
Quote from: Huggs on Dec 27, 2018, 01:16:37 AM
King Kong vs Godzilla (1962) - Bluray

What?  Did your "The Predator" disc break?  ;)

We broke up. It was lazy, completely ignored my feelings and had no sense of humor.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Dec 27, 2018, 03:49:58 AM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 27, 2018, 03:21:42 AM
Quote from: Huggs on Dec 27, 2018, 01:16:37 AM
King Kong vs Godzilla (1962) - Bluray

What?  Did your "The Predator" disc break?  ;)

We broke up. It was lazy, completely ignored my feelings and had no sense of humor.

That was fast.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Equalizer

This was a lot better on a second watch, but I still think the script is bit sloppily put together. You could cut the fifteen minutes dedicated to the fat guy's mother paying protection money and the movie wouldn't suffer for it.

Also, I tend to wonder if Edward Woodward ever killed a guy with a power drill in the TV show. :laugh:

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: KiramidHead on Dec 27, 2018, 04:21:58 AM
The Equalizer

This was a lot better on a second watch, but I still think the script is bit sloppily put together. You could cut the fifteen minutes dedicated to the fat guy's mother paying protection money and the movie wouldn't suffer for it.

Also, I tend to wonder if Edward Woodward ever killed a guy with a power drill in the TV show. :laugh:

Gotta love a good revenge flick. And forget the drill, how about that pole saw? Ouch.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I find Fuqua to be a thoroughly dependable director, but The Equalizer is the only film of his I haven't really loved.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Kung Fu Panda 2
A fun sequel and expands on things the right way

The Muppets Christmas Carol
I remember having this on VHS lol

Small Soldiers
Always a great family action flick. I love Dante's edge

Where Eagles Dare
I forgot how twisty turny this was lol

A Christmas Horror Story
A great anthology, weaves perfectly. And that ending. Damn

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Dec 27, 2018, 12:05:37 PMWhere Eagles Dare

The scene where they confront the German commanders in that is hilarious. Burton completely flips the plot of the entire movie around like three times :laugh:

Leading to his immortal exchange with Clint Eastwood:

"Lieutenant, in the next 15 minutes we have to create enough confusion to get out of here alive..."
"Major, right now you got me about as confused as I ever hope to be."

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Dec 27, 2018, 12:22:40 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Dec 27, 2018, 12:05:37 PMWhere Eagles Dare

The scene where they confront the German commanders in that is hilarious. Burton completely flips the plot of the entire movie around like three times :laugh:

Leading to his immortal exchange with Clint Eastwood:

"Lieutenant, in the next 15 minutes we have to create enough confusion to get out of here alive..."
"Major, right now you got me about as confused as I ever hope to be."

That is a perfect scene. Its just like WTF. and the 30 minute chase ending as well

Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom
Ah the edited for violence version, the cut i remember growing up. My 7 year old nephew enjoyed it. The only bit he didnt like was when Willie had to put her arm through the Bug infested hole lol. Hearts being ripped from chests he's fine with, but Bugs. No No lol

Kung Fu Panda 3
When a film you didnt think needed more than one film had one of the best trilogy endings around lol

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Innocents (1961)

Huggs

Huggs

Cloverfield - Bluray

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Equalizer 2

Better than the first movie, IMO. It's a bit more focused. "Give me your left hand." 8)

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Huggs on Dec 28, 2018, 05:13:57 AM
Cloverfield - Bluray

Loved this film but what made it was the amazing marketing campaign (still to this day probably the best of it's type). Remember seeing the first `trailer' and going what the hell is this? Then the message boards when ballistic with Slusho, Cthulu, etc, etc.

JJ at the top of his game!

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Prez on Dec 28, 2018, 09:55:43 AM
Cloverfield - Bluray

Loved this film but what made it was the amazing marketing campaign (still to this day probably the best of it's type). Remember seeing the first `trailer' and going what the hell is this? Then the message boards when ballistic with Slusho, Cthulu, etc, etc.

and then all the theories based on misheard lines in the trailer lol

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Prez on Dec 28, 2018, 09:55:43 AM
Cloverfield - Bluray

Everybody I spoke to back then was thinking it was a new Godzilla movie, I was so excited. I still love the film it turned out to be though. I remember chilling out in the library on campus, and watching leaked footage on youtube of Clover getting blasted and the fight scenes from AVPR. I was in monster heaven.

Vermillion

Vermillion

The first trailer for cloverfield was amazing. The party one.
I definitely thought it was a Godzilla film.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed