Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 841,669 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

It's pretty much over in my area, and we weren't hit all that hard.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Happy to hear that.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

T2 - Judgment Day 3D
Fantastic. while not all the film needed 3D, where it showed was spot on. The future war stuff, Opening Credits, Nightmare and The Steelworks all spot on in 3D. Was just fantastic to finally see the theatrical cut after seeing the TV cut and Extended Edition. Although I would have loved to have seen the Extended Version in 3D at the cinema

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Aug 30, 2017, 12:16:18 PMThe Steelworks ... spot on in 3D.

Yeah, that scene looked fantastic with all the raining sparks.

Also any time there was an explosion throwing debris at the screen looked great.

XenoPop

XenoPop

Alien: Covenant on a plane.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Shot Caller, with Jamie Lannister and The Punisher in it !

Good movie, great acting !

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Aug 30, 2017, 12:28:15 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Aug 30, 2017, 12:16:18 PMThe Steelworks ... spot on in 3D.

Yeah, that scene looked fantastic with all the raining sparks.

Also any time there was an explosion throwing debris at the screen looked great.

Its like they did 3D for that scene then decided to do the rest of the film lol

Scorpio

Scorpio

Batman (1966)
Robocop (1987) UNCUT

Stillmatic

Stillmatic

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Aug 23, 2017, 10:42:37 AM
The Dark Tower
Now I know this film has had mixed reviews but I did actually enjoy it. Although I do agree with some of the criticism, that its muddled, moves a bit too quick and mixes in too much from the various books (Although to me, it took stuff more from 1, 2, 5 and 7). The film needed to be al least 30 minutes longer and should have been at least a 15/R
I doubt it will get a sequel (well depending on how the Prequel TV series does anyway), but I do have ideas on how to and what to use for a sequel

I wouldn't say mixed reviews, 16% on Rotten Tomatoes is terrible. :laugh:

Quote from: XenoPop on Aug 30, 2017, 04:02:57 PM
Alien: Covenant on a plane.

Is it better than Snakes on a Plane?

Iron Infililtrator

Iron Infililtrator

King Kong and boy did it suck.

KillCrites

KillCrites

Quote from: Iron Infililtrator on Aug 31, 2017, 02:58:42 AM
King Kong and boy did it suck.
Which version?

Iron Infililtrator

Iron Infililtrator

The most recent one.

Olde

Olde

Can confirm. Though Sammy J. is pretty much always good.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Rough Night
An enjoyable comedy starring Scarlett Johansson and Jillian Bell. It did slow down a bit in the middle but managed to pick up towards the end. Some great scenes and fun cameos

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Detroit (2017)
Damn, this film really hits you as well as cranking up the tension. The fact that something like this happened scares me and makes me take a closer look at whats going on today

Toy Story 3
Had to watch this after Detroit as it was on and I needed something to lighten my mood. What a film. a classic trilogy ender

Evolution
This comedy deserves a lot more love. Duchovny and Jones has brilliant timing together

Exodus: Gods and Kings
Well that certainly was something. Scott certainly loves his muted colours and lighting in his recent films. Meh

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed