Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 435,192 times)

Cap. Fitzgerald

Ghost that because the topic was brought up.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Jan 07, 2011, 03:07:19 AM
Ghost that because the topic was brought up.

I ment other people out in the RW.

The PredBen

The PredBen

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Jan 07, 2011, 03:06:26 AM
Quote from: Gate on Jan 07, 2011, 03:05:14 AM
I've seen some really oversized boars in the time out here. Biggest was around 6 feet in length, kind of scary if you're on the ground with it. Now camping at night was real scary. I woke up one time in the tent with everyone asleep, and i could see the shadows of something that seemed like some homeless dude. I thought maybe he was ransacking our camp-site, but the way the walked wasn't like some random gang banger or a homeless guy. It had a large amount of stride between the steps, if you know what I mean. We woke up the next day with some of our lunch meat stolen, ripped right out of the bag. The truck and tent was left alone.

Anyone remember the Montauk monster, and the biolabs across the bay from its location? Creepy stuff.

Holy s**t! Anyone noticed that more sightings of cryptids are being reported.

Creepy ....

Quote from: RazorSlash on Jan 07, 2011, 03:06:32 AM
Quote from: The PredBen on Jan 07, 2011, 03:04:04 AM
Want to hear the scariest song ever?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uwFZYCwnS0#noexternalembed

"The dogman was lookin' in....and grinnin'..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDZBgHBHQT8# I still think this is scarier.

This IS scary. But I find the tune fascinating. Inspiring ... Powerful beyond imagination.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Quote from: The PredBen on Jan 07, 2011, 03:08:02 AM

Quote from: RazorSlash on Jan 07, 2011, 03:06:32 AM
Quote from: The PredBen on Jan 07, 2011, 03:04:04 AM
Want to hear the scariest song ever?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uwFZYCwnS0#noexternalembed

"The dogman was lookin' in....and grinnin'..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDZBgHBHQT8# I still think this is scarier.

This IS scary. But I find the tune fascinating. Inspiring ... Powerful beyond imagination.

I find it to be the only nightmare fuel for my ears.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

I've seen some really oversized boars in the time out here. Biggest was around 6 feet in length, kind of scary if you're on the ground with it. Now camping at night was real scary. I woke up one time in the tent with everyone asleep, and i could see the shadows of something that seemed like some homeless dude. I thought maybe he was ransacking our camp-site, but the way the walked wasn't like some random gang banger or a homeless guy. It had a large amount of stride between the steps, if you know what I mean. We woke up the next day with some of our lunch meat stolen, ripped right out of the bag. The truck and tent was left alone.

Anyone remember the Montauk monster, and the biolabs across the bay from its location? Creepy stuff.

Creepy ....

They are going to take over the world.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Jan 07, 2011, 03:09:43 AM

Creepy ....

So THATS what 2012 was all about...

The PredBen

The PredBen

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Jan 07, 2011, 03:09:43 AM

Creepy ....

Indeed.

@RazorSlash.

It does conjure images of monsters ect. But see the trailer for " X-Files I want to believer", although the film sucked, the trailer with this song is beyond awesome ...

Gate

Gate

oh man Ive gone out in the woods way after that incident too, with a couple of my stepdad's hunting buddies. We went back to that spot and tried luring it back out. All we managed to get was a small bobcat. Tell ya what though, after being out there in the tent... it was even worse being exposed at night with just a rifle.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Gate on Jan 07, 2011, 03:14:10 AM
oh man Ive gone out in the woods way after that incident too, with a couple of my stepdad's hunting buddies. We've gone back to that spot and tried luring it back out. All we managed to get was a small bobcat. Tell ya what though, after being out there in the tent... it was even worse being exposed at night with just a rifle.

That really brings out the primal fear.

Nightmare Asylum

To all of you who are interested in all of this mysterious animal stuff, I would definitely reccomend you to one of my favorite books: Tucker's Monster by S.S. Wilson

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 07, 2011, 03:15:04 AM
To all of you who are interested in all of this mysterious animal stuff, I would definitely reccomend you to one of my favorite books: Tucker's Monster by S.S. Wilson

Sound's familiar.

The PredBen

The PredBen

Quote from: Gate on Jan 07, 2011, 03:14:10 AM
oh man Ive gone out in the woods way after that incident too, with a couple of my stepdad's hunting buddies. We went back to that spot and tried luring it back out. All we managed to get was a small bobcat. Tell ya what though, after being out there in the tent... it was even worse being exposed at night with just a rifle.

Really? Brave.

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 07, 2011, 03:15:04 AM

I will look into this.  :)

Nightmare Asylum

Ell, he is one of the writers of Tremors :)

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 07, 2011, 03:16:48 AM
Ell, he is one of the writers of Tremors :)

I must find this.

The PredBen

The PredBen

Ah ... Tremors ... Love that series.

I read a summary, of the book, and it sounds fascinating.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed