Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 435,164 times)

DrGediman

DrGediman

Quote from: Geronimo on Nov 03, 2010, 12:33:48 AM
Well that's not called for, I'm pretty sure that is intentional too. There is a word I call tolerence, use it.

Henry Kissinger said it.  Not me.

Geronimo

Geronimo

Sure... like I am going to buy that.  :P

DrGediman

DrGediman

Quote from: Geronimo on Nov 03, 2010, 12:36:24 AM
Sure... like I am going to buy that.  :P

Google it if you don't believe me.

Geronimo

Geronimo

I don't doubt he said, but I think your using that as an excuss to say your not saying what he said too.

DrGediman

DrGediman

Quote from: Geronimo on Nov 03, 2010, 12:43:30 AM
I don't doubt he said, but I think your using that as an excuss to say your not saying what he said too.

Not true.

Nope

Nope

Why did you post it if you werent trying to get across that those we're your views?

ERipley2154

ERipley2154

Quote from: Predator Queen on Nov 02, 2010, 11:44:39 PM
Quote from: ERipley2154 on Nov 02, 2010, 10:47:38 PM
Let's see here then uh

1. I love listening to film scores but at the same time I'm a metal head/rocker.
2. I look like Harry Potter. No, I'm not kidding I really do. My family keeps calling me "Harry".
3. I hate zombies.
4. I like both AVP movies but the first one more.
5. I prefer Star Trek over Star Wars.
6. I hate all bugs. I have a perpetual fear of them all kinda like Indiana Jones with snakes.
7. My middle name's Ripley
8. I like The Twilight Saga: New Moon. Yeah I do ok?!
9. Oh and I have a short temper
10. I have a tendency to act like Jason Voorhees or Michael Myers when I get pissed off.
you are my new friend!
1. I don't wear dresses, tight clothe, anything low cut or anything pink ( I am a masculine female like Vasquez)
2. I am known as horror expert in my old high school
3. I have a horribly short temper that makes people afraid of me
4. I always wear a black t shirt with some sort of picture on it never plain
5. I admire serial killers in movies and tend to understand them
6. I liked the first AVP A lot and I write fan fiction or draw Scar and Lex together
7. I find Predators attractive ( so sue me )
8. I am an otaku (someone who really likes anime, games, manga and just about anything to do with Japan)
9. I don't really get along with other females unless there like me (weird)
10. My memory is horrible so a lot of times I forget peoples names

Haha pleased to meet you!  ;D

DrGediman

DrGediman

Quote from: shobidoo on Nov 03, 2010, 01:10:33 AM
Why did you post it if you werent trying to get across that those we're your views?

That's just what came to mind.  I remembered reading that quote.

Nope

Nope

Ok.  :-\

DrGediman

DrGediman

Quote from: shobidoo on Nov 03, 2010, 01:17:25 AM

The military are really smart sophisticated people who help to spread love across the world.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

:D

Nope

Nope

Quote from: DrGediman on Nov 03, 2010, 01:21:28 AM

The military are really smart sophisticated people who help to spread love across the world.
Sarcasm detectors are off the charts!  ;)

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: shobidoo on Nov 03, 2010, 01:23:37 AM
Quote from: DrGediman on Nov 03, 2010, 01:21:28 AM

Sarcasm detectors are off the charts!  ;)
Its over 9000...

Question:  i would like to ask everyone this question. Does anyone on here get so mad, that you just stop feeling completely, you lose all emotion, all pain, all care and worries. Just becomes pure instinct, time seems to slow around you and all that matters to you is to do what your planing on doing, nothing else matters. Does anyone get that mad here or am I the only one?

It wierd i tell you, when i get that mad , i just don't care anymore, all that i want is to do what i need to do, and everything becomes so easy to read, like people, you know exactly what they will do before they even do it. the way time seems to bend in that feeling is insane. I know this a rare condition for most people to get this strong rush most people can't get that mad unless they are really pushed and most can't even get that far. I was wondering if there was anyone else who can get a rush like that from emotion or anger like i can?

Only other people i know that can is my mom and uncle and some other relatives on my mom side, i do know its genetic.

DrGediman

DrGediman

You don't even know the half of it...

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: The Ghoul on Nov 03, 2010, 07:20:24 AM

Question:  i would like to ask everyone this question. Does anyone on here get so mad, that you just stop feeling completely, you lose all emotion, all pain, all care and worries. Just becomes pure instinct, time seems to slow around you and all that matters to you is to do what your planing on doing, nothing else matters. Does anyone get that mad here or am I the only one?

It wierd i tell you, when i get that mad , i just don't care anymore, all that i want is to do what i need to do, and everything becomes so easy to read, like people, you know exactly what they will do before they even do it. the way time seems to bend in that feeling is insane. I know this a rare condition for most people to get this strong rush most people can't get that mad unless they are really pushed and most can't even get that far. I was wondering if there was anyone else who can get a rush like that from emotion or anger like i can?

Only other people i know that can is my mom and uncle and some other relatives on my mom side, i do know its genetic.

Yes.
It's very rare for me, it happens mostly when I'm in middle state of depression.

You're not the only one. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed