Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 435,174 times)

SM

SM

As it should be.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Master Chief on Mar 06, 2020, 09:02:00 PM
I always adjust toilet paper to the "over" position, where ever I'm at, if it's not in that position.

Was... er... wondering... do you ever take your helmet off when going to the toilet? Or showering, shaving or watching telly or whatever?

Huggs

Huggs

I've been near 7 or 8 severe car crashes.

I've seen cars roll, flip upside down and slide, fly in and out of ditches and into the woods, multi car pileups, etc.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Mar 06, 2020, 11:44:20 PM

I've seen cars roll, flip upside down and slide, fly in and out of ditches and into the woods, multi car pileups, etc.

I've almost T-boned someone.

He pulled out to turn even though he could see me coming and I had the right-of-way. I slammed on the brakes, gave him the one-finger salute, and cussed him all the way home.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Per week?

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Mar 06, 2020, 11:46:42 PM

He pulled out to turn even though he could see me coming and I had the right-of-way. I slammed on the brakes, gave him the one-finger salute, and cussed him all the way home.

Make them pull your finger.

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 06, 2020, 11:50:09 PM

Per week?

Nah. But I did see 3 of them in the same place. One of them was a drunk guy in a new Cadillac escalade. Totalled half the suv. Somehow the thing was still running and he drove off. The cops never found him. I imagine it wasn't his vehicle.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Mar 06, 2020, 11:53:54 PM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Mar 06, 2020, 11:46:42 PM

Make them pull your finger.

Good idea. I will next time. :laugh:

Voodoo Magic

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Mar 06, 2020, 09:44:47 PM
Quote from: Master Chief on Mar 06, 2020, 09:02:00 PM
I always adjust toilet paper to the "over" position, where ever I'm at, if it's not in that position.

Was... er... wondering... do you ever take your helmet off when going to the toilet? Or showering, shaving or watching telly or whatever?
Oh yeah, I'm no Mandalorian. I just don't take it off when cameras are present.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Yeah well, I think most of us on here would prefer wearing a helmet while being photographed on the porcelain throne.

Good to see you have the toilet paper in the correct position:

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Mar 07, 2020, 04:14:24 PM
Yeah well, I think most of us on here would prefer wearing a helmet while being photographed on the porcelain throne.

Good to see you have the toilet paper in the correct position:

;D That was a pic of me on a Taco Tuesday.

Kradan

Kradan

I have about 40 hours of OST on my phone.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Kradan on Apr 09, 2020, 11:39:07 PM
I have about 40 hours of OST on my phone.

Portal OST obviously.

Kradan

Kradan

Not only

Immortan Jonesy

Seriously? What else could be there ???

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed