Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 435,281 times)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Vepariga on Apr 28, 2013, 08:56:31 AM
I tend to not like girls that wear geek/pop culture shirts or clothing but know shit all about it. Like girl wearing a superman shirt and im like 'good ol'Kal-El" "Whos that?"

*snort*

another I saw wearing a Bioshock shirt,over heard her saying that she hasnt played any of them just likes the look of it. *face plants*

whatevs..
How dare they!

I suppose guys who wear pop culture shirts they don't know anything about get a free pass.

Xenodog

Xenodog

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 28, 2013, 05:43:39 PM
I tend to not like girls that wear geek/pop culture shirts or clothing but know shit all about it. Like girl wearing a superman shirt and im like 'good ol'Kal-El" "Whos that?"

*snort*

another I saw wearing a Bioshock shirt,over heard her saying that she hasnt played any of them just likes the look of it. *face plants*

whatevs..
How dare they!

I suppose guys who wear pop culture shirts they don't know anything about get a free pass.

Nope, I've just never met one with it on a T-shirt.

Edit : Also, people in general with shirts of organisations they don't belong to, or places they haven't been to.
"Oh, you've been to the Galapagos, how was it?"
"Nope, I just wear this shirt."
DEATH

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Xenodog on Apr 28, 2013, 05:46:30 PM
Or maybe you just don't pay that close attention to what guys are wearing over their chests?

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

*snort*

whatevs..
How dare they!

No. They don't.

Xenodog

Xenodog

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 28, 2013, 05:48:43 PM
Quote from: Xenodog on Apr 28, 2013, 05:46:30 PM
Or maybe you just don't pay that close attention to what guys are wearing over their chests?

You think I would notice a Bat signal or C.O.G tag if I were scrutinising their breasts?  ::)

BANE

EEV2650

EEV2650

Quote from: Xenodog on Apr 28, 2013, 05:40:59 PM

*snort*

whatevs..

Yup.
Such people irritate me to the point where, in person,  I've entered this warped state where I am the only true fan of franchises I like, and no matter how much people know or what they say they are just f*cking posers and wannabees.

What have I become?

I wore my "peace through superior firepower" shirt to an air show in 2008. I was looking at some stuff for sell when the vendor told me he liked my t-shirt. I told him thanks. He then went on to ask in a doubtful tone of voice if I knew what it was from. Not only did I tell him it was from Aliens, but I started rattling off the M-41A statistics. Put him in his place alright  :laugh:.

Vepariga

Vepariga

*snort*

whatevs..
How dare they!

Nah they get more severe ridicule.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Back in high school I was fond of the "leg press" machine, especially my last 2 years. Around 450lbs, 100 reps, 6 sets (600 reps in total).

My legs were beast. Due to not having the greatest cardio I wouldn't last that long while running my best, but I did have a great sprint. Kinda reminds me of a muscle car from a video game I played for a bit one time, acceleration was greater than speed from what I remember. I'd be faster at first but the fancy sports cars would catch up eventually as soon as my burst started ending and then they'd pass me. Sums me up as a runner nicely. But if it's a 100m race (which I came first place in in public school despite most believing I'd be last due to my size and lack of training) my chances of winning are 'up there'. I would like to be able to last longer over greater distances though, different horses for different courses I guess.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I look thin as a rail with clothes on.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: EEV2650 on Apr 29, 2013, 11:29:29 AM
Quote from: Xenodog on Apr 28, 2013, 05:40:59 PM

*snort*

whatevs..

Yup.
Such people irritate me to the point where, in person,  I've entered this warped state where I am the only true fan of franchises I like, and no matter how much people know or what they say they are just f*cking posers and wannabees.

What have I become?

I wore my "peace through superior firepower" shirt to an air show in 2008. I was looking at some stuff for sell when the vendor told me he liked my t-shirt. I told him thanks. He then went on to ask in a doubtful tone of voice if I knew what it was from. Not only did I tell him it was from Aliens, but I started rattling off the M-41A statistics. Put him in his place alright  :laugh:.

That was one of my civilian shirts I wore to our pre mobilization training. 

One of my battles came up to me and saw the design and was like, "Dude Halo!  Awesome!"

And I was like, "f**k no Aliens."  And stared at him until he went away.  Motherf**ker didn't know either franchise.

Its odd that the cafepress one I got is comfortable as shit.  I didn't want to bring it to Africa as a civilian shirt because I was afraid what would happen to it.

I've noticed that the national guard battalion I deployed with have an assortment of random shirts.  Cobra from GIJOE, Umbrella Corps, obviously batman,spiderman, and Supes, Weyland Yutani, and even an Armacham Technology Corporation shirt.  People think that last one is legit because that game isn't as popular as others are and think its a PMC shirt.

Gates

Gates

Quote from: BANE on Apr 28, 2013, 06:22:49 PM
My great great grandfather.

http://www.arsenal.com/history/profiles/17/james-ashcroft

Holy shit...that's great..!

Arsenal is my Premier League team... 8)

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Gates on May 01, 2013, 01:04:09 AM
Quote from: BANE on Apr 28, 2013, 06:22:49 PM
My great great grandfather.

http://www.arsenal.com/history/profiles/17/james-ashcroft

Holy shit...that's great..!

Arsenal is my Premier League team... 8)
Awww Yeah! ;D

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

*snort*

whatevs..

I meet a few guys who have done that as well.  At the mall this guy was wearing a Thundercats shirt and I went up to him and went "Thunder" expecting him to go along with the joke.  He says why everyone keeps doing that to him and I just.... wow....

Vepariga

Vepariga

I like james camerons Avatar. I like the characters and Nateri looks cool with the warpaint.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed