Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 435,223 times)

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I am waiting till the end of that transformers toy convention and the end of my anime convention and IF there is any money left then yes some new boots are in order!

Vepariga

Vepariga

Quote from: Predator Queen on Apr 02, 2013, 06:26:30 AM
All my short pants for summer are from there too... I just realized this... nice materiel.

Hawt

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Vepariga

Vepariga

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

I used to help trashcan kids that would walk the mile and get us all in trouble because of their 20 minute mile time. This was like 7th grade though. Hey, at least they learned not to take their own sweet time on the mile.  :D

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Amaterasu on Apr 03, 2013, 08:36:11 PM
I used to help trashcan kids that would walk the mile and get us all in trouble because of their 20 minute mile time. This was like 7th grade though. Hey, at least they learned not to take their own sweet time on the mile.  :D
Psh, I had that 7 minute mile time.  ;)

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: Cal427eb on Apr 03, 2013, 11:38:06 PM
Quote from: Amaterasu on Apr 03, 2013, 08:36:11 PM
Psh, I had that 7 minute mile time.  ;)

I got a six minute mile, but nearly ran myself into a heatstroke.  :-X

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I watched the first Transformers movie while I was still in high school, I am trying to watch the second one today in the year 2013.... I keep yelling at the screen... I like yelling at these movies...

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I've very rarely been bested in the game of arm wrestling. It was a lot of fun for me and a way to blow off steam. I accepted any challenge, even  the challenges of girls as there were  a few who could match me and hey it was fun. I enjoy some good arm wrestling, sadly as the years went by in high school people just didn't want to arm wrestle anymore, in the last arm wrestling days, grade 12 I think, I had to really beg for it to happen. I in fact remember the very last time, I won against one of my friends in the cafeteria during lunch, a good sport that guy.

TheLoneSpoon

TheLoneSpoon

Cthulhu is alright with me.

Nightmare Asylum

Tekeli-li! Tekeli-li! Tekeli-li!

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I really hate cheetos

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Back when I ate cheetos as a little guy I'd pretend I was the Rancor.  ;D

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Apr 05, 2013, 04:21:13 PM
Ha, cool. When I had chickenpox last year and had some chocolate bunnies -- practically reenacted the death of the Gamorrean guy.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Apr 05, 2013, 04:24:35 PM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Apr 05, 2013, 04:21:13 PM
Ha, cool. When I had chickenpox last year and had some chocolate bunnies -- practically reenacted the death of the Gamorrean guy.

"SQUUUEEEEEEEEEE"

Nice.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed