Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 435,267 times)

Lie

Lie

I've had a fly go into my eye once hurts like a son of bitch all day but the next day when I woke up what came out looked NOTHING like a fly. :laugh:

Trainer Red

Trainer Red

Quote from: Lie on Jan 26, 2013, 02:00:15 AM
I've had a fly go into my eye once hurts like a son of bitch all day but the next day when I woke up what came out looked NOTHING like a fly. :laugh:

o.o

Wow.
That sounds sucky.

Terx2

Terx2

I nearly had a worm try to enter my eye. True story. I was lookng at my cousins worm farm and there was a crack in the glass but Icouldn't see and one of the worms tried to break free with my being in the way.

Spoiler
I wonder how long its gonna take for someone to post that picture from Prometheus with Holloway looking in the mirror to see a sperm worm looking thing.
[close]

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Terx2 on Jan 26, 2013, 03:05:35 AM
I nearly had a worm try to enter my eye. True story. I was lookng at my cousins worm farm and there was a crack in the glass but Icouldn't see and one of the worms tried to break free with my being in the way.

Spoiler
I wonder how long its gonna take for someone to post that picture from Prometheus with Holloway looking in the mirror to see a sperm worm looking thing.
[close]

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: Vickers on Jan 26, 2013, 03:09:23 AM

Spoiler
[close]

http://i.imgur.com/NVlPb.jpg

So one post than ;D

Nightmare Asylum

I wonder how long its gonna take for someone to post that picture from Prometheus with Holloway looking in the mirror to see a sperm worm looking thing.]

Four minutes and twelve seconds.

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 26, 2013, 03:12:01 AM
I wonder how long its gonna take for someone to post that picture from Prometheus with Holloway looking in the mirror to see a sperm worm looking thing.]

Don't you mean 3 minutes and 48 seconds Nightmare :P

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Terx2 on Jan 26, 2013, 03:16:10 AM

Gah...Math was never my strongest subject! :D

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 26, 2013, 03:17:28 AM
Quote from: Terx2 on Jan 26, 2013, 03:16:10 AM

Gah...Math was never my strongest subject! :D

I wonder why...

Spoiler
[close]

...oh.

BANE

BANE

69x2 = Fun makes no sense. First of all, it automatically has to have 2 people, otherwise it's not 69 but oral masturbation. So what's really happening here is two separate incidences of 69. Does this mean they do it twice, or there are four people? If it's the twice thing, wouldn't 69 by itself be fun too? If it's the four people thing, I can't imagine it being fun. The logistics of it would be crazy. Like a sexual Jenga. Who's licking who where? They build up this enormous structure, someone cums too early, they remove themselves to clean up and the entire physical skyscraper just falls over.

Lame.

Trainer Red

Trainer Red

Quote from: BANE on Jan 26, 2013, 03:37:29 AM
69x2 = Fun makes no sense. First of all, it automatically has to have 2 people, otherwise it's not 69 but oral masturbation. So what's really happening here is two separate incidences of 69. Does this mean they do it twice, or there are four people? If it's the twice thing, wouldn't 69 by itself be fun too? If it's the four people thing, I can't imagine it being fun. The logistics of it would be crazy. Like a sexual Jenga. Who's licking who where? They build up this enormous structure, someone cums too early, they remove themselves to clean up and the entire physical skyscraper just falls over.

Lame.

You.. You.. I don't even...

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: BANE on Jan 26, 2013, 03:37:29 AM

Lame.

BANE, it takes two to 69.

BANE

BANE

That's what my entire second sentence was devoted to saying, Rick.

Aspie

Aspie

lololololololololol

Lie

Lie

:laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed