Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 435,239 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Ultimate Frisbee is pretty fun. I enjoy playing it more than I do basketball, football, soccer, or any f those other types of sports. Baseball will always be my favorite though :)

And this post made me think of how awesome an AVPG airsoft game would be. Of course, I might have to get a better gun, but eh, mine is fine for now :D

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 30, 2011, 07:48:41 PMAnd this post made me think of how awesome an AVPG airsoft game would be. Of course, I might have to get a better gun, but eh, mine is fine for now :D

Yeah, it looks like it could get the job done. :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Laufey on Nov 30, 2011, 07:57:41 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 30, 2011, 07:48:41 PMAnd this post made me think of how awesome an AVPG airsoft game would be. Of course, I might have to get a better gun, but eh, mine is fine for now :D
http://www.imfdb.org/w/images/b/bf/Burtontruck.jpg

Yeah, it looks like it could get the job done. :laugh:

Awh yeahhhh :D

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Nov 30, 2011, 07:32:44 PM
Okay that does look like fun. I watched some videos
Spoiler
and it just looks like a blast. I'll have to look around locally and get involved. I was thinking about learning stick fighting, but this looks more entertaining if not more therapeutic that beating the hell out of someone with a stick.

Ultimate rules, you should definately try it!  It gets addicting pretty fast, must warn you  :laugh:

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Nov 30, 2011, 05:40:13 PM
I've never heard that. But it WOULD irk me too. Then again there aren't many tangible folk in my life that I can have a conversation about Godzilla with, (or Alien/Predator/SpaceJockeys) without their eyes glazing over.
Ha, same for me.
And that abbreviation is mostly used on youtube and on fansites I visit every now and then.

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Nov 30, 2011, 05:40:13 PM
In that same vein ... for some reason it irks me when people refer to a pregnant woman as being 'preggers.' Just seems derogatory to me.
I wholeheartedly despise that as well!

Lie

Lie

When I rub my feet together I get this weightless feeling near my heart and lungs, I've never had a foot massage so I'm not sure if that's normal.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Let's see how many people will rub their feet together after reading your post, now.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I am not ticklish

SizzyBubbles

SizzyBubbles

Not only to i collect skulls... i know how to clean, de-scent, and whiten them. And i do it has a hobby.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: SizzyBubbles on Jan 02, 2012, 03:48:14 AM
Not only to i collect skulls... i know how to clean, de-scent, and whiten them. And i do it has a hobby.
Do you use any of the flesh eating beetles?

SizzyBubbles

SizzyBubbles

Quote from: Predator Queen on Jan 02, 2012, 03:49:42 AM

Not yet, no. I would like to have some but i don't think my family would be real crazy about that. You know... don't wanna push anymore buttons... already have the reptiles, feeders for them, and skulls/bones  ;D

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: SizzyBubbles on Jan 02, 2012, 04:08:49 AM

Not yet, no. I would like to have some but i don't think my family would be real crazy about that. You know... don't wanna push anymore buttons... already have the reptiles, feeders for them, and skulls/bones  ;D
Understandable, I would not mine haveing some of those beetles they are just fun to watch when you feed them.  And they clean skulls spotless!  There usefull in my book

SizzyBubbles

SizzyBubbles

Quote from: Predator Queen on Jan 02, 2012, 05:01:20 AM

Understandable, I would not mine haveing some of those beetles they are just fun to watch when you feed them.  And they clean skulls spotless!  There usefull in my book

It's pretty amazing!
I don't used any bleach stuff to clean my skulls btw. I hand clean my "dirty" ones, soak them in hot water with some dish-soap for 24-48hrs, clean and rinse, then air dry outside in the sun (the best way to get rid of smell and give them a natural whitening). This varies depending on what needed.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: SizzyBubbles on Jan 02, 2012, 05:15:30 AM
Quote from: Predator Queen on Jan 02, 2012, 05:01:20 AM

It's pretty amazing!
I don't used any bleach stuff to clean my skulls btw. I hand clean my "dirty" ones, soak them in hot water with some dish-soap for 24-48hrs, clean and rinse, then air dry outside in the sun (the best way to get rid of smell and give them a natural whitening). This varies depending on what needed.
The bleach does some sort of damage if I remember correctly.  You can also just bury them and let nature do the rest.
I remember doing a project once, you put bones in ... I think it was vinegar and leave them in for a time and you pop them out.  There all rubbery 

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I looked up my name because I'm in a state of bordom. What do you know, I found Nordic names.  ;D

Richard derives from German, French, and English "ric" (ruler, leader, king) and "hard" (strong, brave, court) therefore meaning "powerful leader".

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed