Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 435,276 times)

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Lie on Feb 17, 2011, 12:14:02 AM
Quote from: The Ghoul on Feb 17, 2011, 12:09:57 AM
Quote from: Lie on Feb 17, 2011, 12:08:59 AM
Quote from: The Ghoul on Feb 16, 2011, 11:41:42 PM
The games i were raised with are Final Fantasy Games. I have to play them, even if i don't like the newest one i just have the dire urge to play it atleast once.

That means you had to play FF12... In truth, I like it I know ever one hates on it but I did like some of the characters

:-*

Only one I could truely dislike or hate was 13. I mean i liked it somewhat but it was way too straightforeward.

I liked 12.

I'm borrowing 13 off my mate I have yet to play it but I've only heard bad things about.  :D

Pretty much the only good thing is the hot chicks in the game that's about it hahaha.

Vulhala

Vulhala

FF7 will never be replaced. Never.

Prime113

Prime113

Sucks at writing, but thinks hes good. AGHHHHH!!!!!

Sorry for the negativity.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Spartan113 on Feb 17, 2011, 10:35:00 AM

I suffer from a similar delusion.  :laugh:

Prime113

Prime113

Lol. Sometimes, for me, just admitting it helps me write better.

that makes no sense :D do you think you suck or do you think you are good?

anyway, on the subject of FF, i have never played an FF game, ever.

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: AvatarIII on Feb 17, 2011, 10:47:41 AM

:D Well, for me, it's kinda like I'll tell all my friends that I'm doing good, but when I get in a negative mode I think I suck so I just have to get it out there.

.... And posting that probably wasn't the best thing to do since I just ask if people wanted to read one of my scripts.  :D :D :D :(

I have never played one either.

Quote from: Spartan113 on Feb 17, 2011, 10:51:01 AM

:D Well, for me, it's kinda like I'll tell all my friends that I'm doing good, but when I get in a negative mode I think I suck so I just have to get it out there.

.... And posting that probably wasn't the best thing to do since I just ask if people wanted to read one of my scripts.  :D :D :D :(

I have never played one either.

i suppose i know what you mean when you put it like that, i have a novel i've been working on for a few years, and i know it's crap but i'm still proud of it, and have a glimmer of hope that it's not crap at the same time :D D:

Prime113

Prime113

;D There ya go. Can you divulge any info on said novel?

it's a sci fi set about 80 years in the future, after computers have gained sentience and have pushed out level of technology up a lot, and it's about the early days after the discovery of artificial wormholes, and basically a space-race type thing between the sentient AI who basically controls the world, and the colonies of mars.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Same here, I have interest and then I lose interest, then I gain interest again, and then I lose interest yet again. The only one I partially ever played was FF7 cause a friend of mines had it.

Prime113

Prime113

Dude, not bad. Sounds very original.

Got a question though. Why does the AI want to make artificial wormholes?

i think i platyed the beginning of one, for about 10 minutes once, all i remember is all the characters were in military uniforms and it was some grand opening of a big gun, or something, i think it was FF8

Quote from: Spartan113 on Feb 17, 2011, 11:11:55 AM
Dude, not bad. Sounds very original.

Got a question though. Why does the AI want to make artificial wormholes?

2 reasons really
1) it wants to spread, because it has remnants of a human personality, and as such has similar base motives to humans, curiosity, the desire to propagate etc.
2) it discovered evidence of alien life and wants to find it, it's a little bit like the borg in that respect, although much more subtle,

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

My project I've got going is called Fatale.

Spoiler
OMG SOI SOI SOI SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION
[close]

If you're interested in jumping on the wagon, I would recommend starting here. (Link contains first three episode scripts and series/character information)

I've gone pretty in-depth with it so far within the thread's many pages, and I've currently released up to episode 5 to the people. If you want more information on it, or you want to 'subscribe' to getting new scripts via PM, just tell me.

Spoiler
SOI SOI.. SOI... SOI.... SOI..... SOIIIIIII ROFLCOPTER HAS SLOWN TO A STOP
[close]

Lie

Lie

Quote from: The Ghoul on Feb 17, 2011, 12:30:59 AM
Quote from: Lie on Feb 17, 2011, 12:14:02 AM
Quote from: The Ghoul on Feb 17, 2011, 12:09:57 AM
Quote from: Lie on Feb 17, 2011, 12:08:59 AM
Quote from: The Ghoul on Feb 16, 2011, 11:41:42 PM
The games i were raised with are Final Fantasy Games. I have to play them, even if i don't like the newest one i just have the dire urge to play it atleast once.

That means you had to play FF12... In truth, I like it I know ever one hates on it but I did like some of the characters

:-*

Only one I could truely dislike or hate was 13. I mean i liked it somewhat but it was way too straightforeward.

I liked 12.

I'm borrowing 13 off my mate I have yet to play it but I've only heard bad things about.  :D

Pretty much the only good thing is the hot chicks in the game that's about it hahaha.

Quote from: Vulhala on Feb 17, 2011, 10:30:03 AM
FF7 will never be replaced. Never.

They've been talking about remaking it for about 3 to 4 years now, hopefully the longer it takes the better it'll be.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed