Shasvre

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Ham, mashed potatoes and carrots.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

A sample of this heavenly slice of heaven:

Crested Duck (brand) Breast of Duck Prosciutto

Eating a bowl of Lamb-basa (local kielbasa made from spring lamb) with a pasta for dinna, along with pain de campagne batard and soft organic butter to spread. Mmmm!

edit: Also a made from scratch cheese danish for dessert

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I should be much larger than I am.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Pepsi Max. :-X :'(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I had Diet...I like the taste.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Soda. :-X

Tried drinking soda again a few nights ago, I just couldn't do it. :D I went so long without it, that it just feels strange going down.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Six years since I last drank any kind of soda. Don't miss it one bit.

SM

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I only drink water, it's so underrated.

I had a meat pie for dinner, and now I'm having a bowl of Cheerios...

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Nov 24, 2014, 01:45:16 AM
I only drink water, it's so underrated.
I agree completely. H20 has always been my drink of choice ever since I can remember. I think water from all over the world tastes different. My favorite so far is Iceland's water, it also has the highest ph content at 8.88

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Interesting fact, Canada has nearly 20% of the world's freshwater, and also has in total around 31,700 large lakes, more than any other country.

I wasn't always drinking plain water though, that was a thing that started around when high school started, before that I was all about apple juice. I wasn't quite a fan of the taste as it was in the big cans we bought, but once I put about 70% apple juice and then 30% water in a jug I loved it, and it was that way ever since I was like 3-5. I haven't had apple juice in many years and I don't know if it would taste the same or not.

SM

SM

Adelaide water is shite.

Corporal Hicks

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Made from scratch Cream of potato/bacon/corn soup (that I made) along with 3 cheese bread I purchased from Panera Bread. Then 1/2 a pack of my favorite fruit snacks; Tasty Brand Organic Wild Berry gummies.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed