Predator experience issue.

Started by (Bad Blood), Jan 17, 2024, 04:35:51 AM

Author
Predator experience issue. (Read 1,609 times)

SiL

SiL

I think Predator lends itself much more readily to TV than Alien.

If I could justify the time I'd write up a series outline. To be 16 again...

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 24, 2024, 11:33:38 AMExactly. And since watching Monarch, I think it would genuinely work. Just have to rework the human drama. :P
I certainly believe you can have stories going in further of how Sean Keyes is doing his damm hardest to keep OWLF in line from both Stargazer and the US government. It's a shame how Jake Busey's performance in the OWLF tapes is underrated. He certainly delivers well on how much stress it was for him to fail on keeping his father's legacy untainted from Stargazer to the point of nearly having an emotional breakdown.

What I love about Dante's story is that it's a concept that the theoretical show can follow too in that how it recruits members from surviving Predator encounters and their struggles of adapting from an old life to a new one.

We also can't forget Dutch vs Cleopatra. I know that's a rivalry that people are craving to see and people do want a Dutch comeback story. There is actually a genuinely rich basket of ingredients that the game introduced for mediums in storytelling. It's just another woe that how much of a bummer it is that PHG is just left to the side when it also contributed so much to fleshing out the Predator series' potential.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Bad writing, bad monsters needs to lose.

dnicholson277

Is it possible that Predators don't mind dying on a hunt so tend to get a little cocky?

I'd rather not make them space vikings but a bit like if you die in battle you go to Valhalla?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed