NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,216,093 times)

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Better pics. Credit to original poster.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Damn!!! That is nice! I've not seen any Feral's in the UK yet though.  :'(

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Holy cow, that´s a real corker!  :o  ;D  Gonna get it!

Wweyland

Wweyland

Thats quite rare, like I like my meat

Mike’s Monsters

I dig it! I'm going to pass as I'm not really into double dipping on characters anymore. I'm satisfied with my OG Feral. This is dang awesome though.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

At this point, it might be safe for us waiting for Wolf, to not expect him before 2027. 2027 is the 20th anniversary of AVPR, so that seems as good a time as any to release it.

I guess in the mean time, we are stuck with a few more repaint variants of Feral, and Naru. Spread across many months, that should take us to 2027.

I'll see you then.

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: The Shuriken on Mar 28, 2024, 08:20:56 PMAt this point, it might be safe for us waiting for Wolf, to not expect him before 2027. 2027 is the 20th anniversary of AVPR, so that seems as good a time as any to release it.

I guess in the mean time, we are stuck with a few more repaint variants of Feral, and Naru. Spread across many months, that should take us to 2027.

I'll see you then.

Sounds quite reasonable and possible. Meanwhile, NECA would release the ultimate versions of stuff as the Predators of the third movie of 2010, other preddies from the "expanded" universe as videogames, or even the ultimate versions of the Kenner homage figures.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: Gridseeker on Mar 28, 2024, 11:27:57 PM
Quote from: The Shuriken on Mar 28, 2024, 08:20:56 PMAt this point, it might be safe for us waiting for Wolf, to not expect him before 2027. 2027 is the 20th anniversary of AVPR, so that seems as good a time as any to release it.

I'll see you then.

Sounds quite reasonable and possible. Meanwhile, NECA would release the ultimate versions of stuff as the Predators of the third movie of 2010, other preddies from the "expanded" universe as videogames, or even the ultimate versions of the Kenner homage figures.
I'd really love to see a Wolf Pred soon, but I wouldn't be disappointed if they released ultimates of the 3 from PREDATORS first.

Also, I just noticed this figure has a correct left arm gauntlet. It's not missing the middle bone piece that the original was (where the shield slotted into).

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Mar 29, 2024, 08:12:16 PMI'd really love to see a Wolf Pred soon, but I wouldn't be disappointed if they released ultimates of the 3 from PREDATORS first.

It´s a real conondrum why NECA hasn´t released the super predators in some improved or upgraded mold yet.

Xiggz456

Xiggz456

Glad to see more Prey figures are coming! Finally got my hands on Ultimate Feral yesterday and I am not disappointed!

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: Xiggz456 on Mar 31, 2024, 04:02:06 PMGlad to see more Prey figures are coming! Finally got my hands on Ultimate Feral yesterday and I am not disappointed!
I also got the Feral and boy, the sculpture is superb!

TheReaper_82

TheReaper_82

I feel like Neca might lose the license. I hope not, but think Hiya did. Who could do it justice?

Wweyland

Wweyland

Back to McFarlane?

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: TheReaper_82 on Apr 01, 2024, 01:40:14 AMI feel like Neca might lose the license. I hope not, but think Hiya did. Who could do it justice?
Really? Did it happen?

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: TheReaper_82 on Apr 01, 2024, 01:40:14 AMI feel like Neca might lose the license. I hope not, but think Hiya did. Who could do it justice?

They have extended the license and are going strong. They have things in the works at the moment. The Disney buyout and lawsuit made things difficult for a while.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed