The Predator Full Trailer

Started by Gazz, Jun 26, 2018, 12:52:23 PM

Author
The Predator Full Trailer (Read 62,759 times)

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Quote from: TheBATMAN on Jun 26, 2018, 09:47:27 PM
I hope we get those Pred vision sounds from the end of the trailer in the film. They are such a staple of the character, I hated AVP and Predators for changing them.
By now, dynamic directional heartbeat would be so awesome... it was meant to be this way back then.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

It was a great trailer, definitely gets me hyped despite some of my protests. I really really do love the Fugitive Predator though, it's a good design, his scenes look awesome, really wish this whole Upgrade Predator wasn't part of the movie. The Fugitive Predator is all this movie needs.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Can we please start calling him Dr. Kimble?

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

Got around to watching it, and I'm sold. It looks like there's going to be solid character dynamics, a good amount of blood, and the Predators look good. I'm also glad they haven't spoiled some of the crazier stuff from the script in any of the trailers yet, I still want some visual surprises. I hope we eventually get some tie in between the Uograde and the Super Preds, I agree that the last shot looks really Super Pred-y, especially the forehead.

The vagina joke worked for me, it was bad just like Black's jokes in the first movie.

Dino21AvP

Dino21AvP

My excitement level has definitely gone up after watching the trailer.

Huggs

Huggs

I saw Chattanooga on the VA sign. Is this movie set in Tennessee? If it is I'm definitely going to see it.

The "welcome parents and STD'S" joke was hilarious too.

Yautja_Warrior

Yautja_Warrior

So watching the trailer again, there's a shot of 2 things (Predator ships ?) flying over the Predator, as he looks up and turns around, could that be a hint of the other 2 Predator's arriving on earth ?

Addison81

Addison81

I was wondering about that shot as well.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: skull-splitter on Jun 26, 2018, 10:20:35 PM
Can we please start calling him Dr. Kimble?

Kimble Pred: I didn't kill my wife!

Upgrade: I don't care! *smashes Kimble into car*

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Holy shit. I'm blown away. The trailer was f**king awesome. Event movie? Damn right!

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

Another thing I liked: the stuff with the captured Pred. I hope we get some good stuff with it being studied.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Anyone notice the lack of footage on the comrade Predators we saw set photos of?

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: The Shuriken on Jun 27, 2018, 12:31:25 AM
Anyone notice the lack of footage on the comrade Predators we saw set photos of?

Yep.

It's basically the last reveal the film has left at this point aside of the mutants.

Quote from: Hollywood on Jun 26, 2018, 08:24:52 PM
Quote from: HashTag_TheSwag on Jun 26, 2018, 07:55:56 PM
Oh joy, looks like they spoiled the last shot of the movie, grade A marketing right there.
https://media.giphy.com/media/QKkLykTKix7LE8nQBk/giphy.gif

4 posts in and nothing but troll statements plus an Ace Ventura clip lol 

Keep doing you, buddy! 👍 (or better yet don't)

What the f*ck are you talking about?

Quote from: SM on Jun 26, 2018, 09:17:35 PM
The vagina joke was just as godawful as all Blacks's godawful gags in Predator.  The rest seems pretty cool.

Is there an echo in here?

Quote from: Yautja_Warrior on Jun 26, 2018, 11:20:41 PM
So watching the trailer again, there's a shot of 2 things (Predator ships ?) flying over the Predator, as he looks up and turns around, could that be a hint of the other 2 Predator's arriving on earth ?

Not likely.

Hollywood

Hollywood

Quote from: OpenMaw on Jun 27, 2018, 12:40:55 AM
Quote from: Hollywood on Jun 26, 2018, 08:24:52 PM
Quote from: HashTag_TheSwag on Jun 26, 2018, 07:55:56 PM
Oh joy, looks like they spoiled the last shot of the movie, grade A marketing right there.
https://media.giphy.com/media/QKkLykTKix7LE8nQBk/giphy.gif

4 posts in and nothing but troll statements plus an Ace Ventura clip lol 

Keep doing you, buddy! 👍 (or better yet don't)

What the f*ck are you talking about?

https://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=25104

Jigsaw85

Jigsaw85

"Predators don't just sit around making hats out of rib cages. They conquered space."*points to head- Think about it.*

I like this line, basically saying what everyone's been thinking for so long. Do these advanced beings really do nothing but hunt for trophies all day like a bunch of dumb-ass savages? Nope. can't wait to see what the Predators are really about.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed