Test Screening Reactions/Details

Started by Darkoo, Mar 09, 2024, 05:50:27 PM

Author
Test Screening Reactions/Details (Read 13,603 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Feral_PRED on Mar 10, 2024, 02:02:20 AMAs a composer been confirmed for Romulus?

Roque Baños is a frequent collaborator of Alvarez and I think he would be a perfect fit for Romulus.

Nobody confirmed (to my knowledge), but I'd put money on it being Baños given his history with Fede for sure.

Feral_PRED

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 10, 2024, 02:03:27 AM
Quote from: Feral_PRED on Mar 10, 2024, 02:02:20 AMAs a composer been confirmed for Romulus?

Roque Baños is a frequent collaborator of Alvarez and I think he would be a perfect fit for Romulus.

Nobody confirmed (to my knowledge), but I'd put money on it being Baños given his history with Fede for sure.
That would be awesome! I loved his score for the Evil Dead remake.

SiL

SiL

Makes it sound like a soft adaptation of Isolation.

solace97

solace97

Quote from: Ingwar on Mar 10, 2024, 12:13:22 AMHow could it show David doing what you just had described if Fassbender isn't part of the cast? :) And it sounds super far fetched :)
Lmao how is that super far fetched that's exactly what he's going to do anyways. He brought the eggs on to infect the people onboard. And they don't have to show it. The audience IQ should be high enough that we would know he unleashed the eggs. They could do a prop replica of his droid ripped apart. Not that crazy of a concept

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 10, 2024, 01:19:04 AMTechnically the synopsis doesn't specify that the "scavengers" actually find the ship, so it could theoretically be the Nostromo they're going after. ;)

I'd love for them to stumble across a derelict Covenant (with signs that David had eventually left the ship to go off elsewhere in the galaxy), though...

https://twitter.com/thevscooper/status/1766619980823670860

These "scoops" are so barebones. This just in: Alien: Romulus is a movie!

There we go.
The "babies" are the Facehuggers. The leaker must have been someone very unfamiliar with the franchise.

Aliendong

Aliendong

I want a teenaged sized Alien in this.MAybe 2 or 3 hours from the burster form?

Local Trouble

Quote from: Serpico Jones on Mar 10, 2024, 01:13:10 AMThe idea is that the reactor was ejected from the ship.

Given how violently that explosion shook the Narcissus, I have a hard time believing that it wouldn't have destroyed the Nostromo anyway.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Serpico Jones on Mar 10, 2024, 01:13:10 AMThe idea is that the reactor was ejected from the ship.
When? The whole ship is bursting into flames before Ripley even leaves.

Local Trouble

Maybe the Nostromo is just really tough and survived the explosion, like the colony did in ACM.

solace97

solace97

Maybe...even though that explosion looked like a space nuke going off

SiL

SiL

All three explosions of it.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 10, 2024, 04:00:33 AMMaybe the Nostromo is just really tough and survived the explosion, like the colony did in ACM.

My thoughts exactly lol

SiL

SiL

Yutani-only post Alien?

Ehh.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 10, 2024, 01:19:04 AMhttps://twitter.com/thevscooper/status/1766619980823670860

So I'm guessing the space station is the titular "Romulus" then?

The idea (according to Ridley Scott) was that the self-destruct feature was there to discourage piracy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed