The Datamine Thread

Started by PAS Spinelli, Jul 07, 2020, 09:03:03 PM

Author
The Datamine Thread (Read 39,808 times)

Voodoo Magic

More future DLC hints from the Illfonic boards...

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

From Reddit:

Looks like 'Last Man Standing' perks. Maybe something that kicks in when you're the last FT member left to give you something of a chance?

Also from Reddit, 87' Dutch via Artist's Instagram:

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: RidgeTop on Jul 30, 2020, 05:38:21 PM
From Reddit:

https://external-preview.redd.it/eZEii2rxIy9CAUQs_TG9E58NJHvb3eovmqtGBy2pDz8.png?auto=webp&s=cce05371070def396e47cbd33a74e57c8d652654

Looks like 'Last Man Standing' perks. Maybe something that kicks in when you're the last FT member left to give you something of a chance?

Also from Reddit, 87' Dutch via Artist's Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDRyO_lgZU4/
Dutch posts are getting taken down, told y'all he was on the files

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Looks f**king good in that render!

bendinglight

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jul 30, 2020, 12:44:25 PM
More future DLC hints from the Illfonic boards...

Ohhhh, nice! Looks like the car crash items could be alluding to a city map, maybe? Would also be a treat if Harrigan popped up in some of the leaks or was part of the next DLC.

As for LMS, that would be great if there was something to mimic the end fight with Jungle Hunter and Dutch...I know this topic has been touched upon in a number of threads in the Illfonic forum and the certain perks (or lack thereof) that would be part of that showdown.

Kailem

Kailem

That '87 Dutch looks great! Perhaps a little sunken around the eyes, but great!

Wonder if this means we'll be seeing him sooner rather than later?

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

Not exactly a datamine but a while ago somebody on the Reddit posted about this "Alien" blood being found on Overgrowth. I decided to see for myself if that's the case and I'll be damned since that actually shows up. Weirdly the sniper will bleed normal and leave an "acid corrosion" texture on the metal. The blood will still be red and fade away but the corroded section will remain. After leading a bunch of enemies up there to see if it's something about that spot it seems its only the sniper but this seems kind of big.

I assumed the Predator autopsy was just the OWLF or Stargazer dissecting them but now the thing makes me wonder if the body is an objective item for some sort of AVP mode. Perhaps a Predalien? Maybe even a spawn point for a Predalien? If anyone can dig into those files they probably should to see if that texture has any sort of name.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Aug 01, 2020, 09:12:24 PM
Not exactly a datamine but a while ago somebody on the Reddit posted about this "Alien" blood being found on Overgrowth. I decided to see for myself if that's the case and I'll be damned since that actually shows up. Weirdly the sniper will bleed normal and leave an "acid corrosion" texture on the metal. The blood will still be red and fade away but the corroded section will remain. After leading a bunch of enemies up there to see if it's something about that spot it seems its only the sniper but this seems kind of big.

I assumed the Predator autopsy was just the OWLF or Stargazer dissecting them but now the thing makes me wonder if the body is an objective item for some sort of AVP mode. Perhaps a Predalien? Maybe even a spawn point for a Predalien? If anyone can dig into those files they probably should to see if that texture has any sort of name.

https://www.reddit.com/r/HuntingGrounds/comments/i1zfx4/decided_to_investigate_the_alien_blood_it_really/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: RidgeTop on Aug 02, 2020, 05:27:23 PM
Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Aug 01, 2020, 09:12:24 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/HuntingGrounds/comments/i1zfx4/decided_to_investigate_the_alien_blood_it_really/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x
Just a bug, nothing more, nothing less

Kradan

Kradan

What a curious bug though

Tichinde

Tichinde

I would totally be down for a pred v 4 xenos mode. Not gonna happen though, would change the game too much, all melee, no combat system? Can't work

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

No Aliens in my Predator game please.  >:(

Kradan

Kradan

OK, geez

bendinglight

bendinglight

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 03, 2020, 07:58:42 AM

Agreed :)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: bendinglight on Aug 03, 2020, 12:06:01 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 03, 2020, 07:58:42 AM

Agreed :)

Thirded.

Predator gets so few Predator only games and titles. Alternate game modes and maps yes, but this game doesn't need a Xenomorph in the jungle.

You want alien creatures? Add the hell-hounds, river ghosts or some of those other creatures on or off that trophy wall. Expand the Predator lore. That's what you do!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed