Scott: the evolution of Alien is nearly over.

Started by Ingwar, Oct 06, 2017, 06:42:24 PM

Author
Scott: the evolution of Alien is nearly over. (Read 34,810 times)

Martin morris

Martin morris

This guy is crazy.-The words of Hudson. This obsession with David is disturbing because his wife looks at him with disgust. He hates strong women, kills them, but he wants to further explore David. When Blade 2049 fails, I hope fox gets rid of this nut job. He must hate Sigourney Weaver for her success. If we are lucky, his current wife dumps him causing to die.
PS. I hate Michael  F, as Magnet, What does he do get his roles-makes you wonder!!!!!

LV-12986

I think that we'lll see the bio mechanic and more intelligent aliens after the transition of facehugger + engineer = the bio mechanic alien we all know.

Nukiemorph

I am so excited.

PierreVW

Quote from: Marcus9000 on Oct 07, 2017, 01:19:52 AM
Hmmn. Not sure what to think.

Btw just saw Blade Runner 2049 and thought it was pretty dull. Too long and boring. Ryan Gosling was excellent though, but the film needed to be tightened a bit. So not going along with this Dennis Villeneuve is a genius idea.

We all know that whatever happens in the next Alien film we need to know what caused LV426 ship and eggs.... and also we need to see the xenomorph gain its biomechanical attributes.... via David?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree. Denis Villeneuve is a little Overrated.

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: necrotard on Oct 07, 2017, 04:29:39 AM
I am so excited.

And you just can't hide it.

Quote from: Abdool on Oct 07, 2017, 05:38:46 AM
Off topic but that microphone setup used to interview Ridley Scott should be retired.  I spent a lot of energy trying to ignore all the wierd breathing noises and block out that tapping and scrapping as the interviewer shifted from one butt cheek to another.  OK, I feel better now that I've let all that anxiety out.  Get a SHURE SM58, you'll never regret it.

True. You'd think they'd check it before uploading or ask a second opinion.
There's this Dan O' Bannon interview online and the interviewer added background music to it. Freakin' annoying.

D. Compton Ambrose

He's going in the wrong direction. The beast isn't "cooked", it was simply mishandled.

asil

Hell yeah! Let's see how David reign in hell and who can stop him or ally with him.

Paranoid Android

This franchise has finally gone full circle and returned to the B movie schlock it got away from 38 years ago. I don't care what Scott does in this sequel of his, I will definitely not be visiting the cinemas to see it. The prequels have killed any desire I had for future Alien films.

With films like Blade Runner 2049 reminding us all how proper sequels should be made, there's absolutely nothing to justify these Lucas 2.0 disasters. I hope this Covenant sequel flops, so it can truly reign in hell, as Scott intended.

locusta

Beyond ridiculous....

FiorinaFury161

So the Engineers will get revenge on David? Interesting. Especially since the xenomorphs may barely appear at all... now I'm just confused. 😋

SM

Quote from: Martin morris on Oct 07, 2017, 02:03:10 AM
This guy is crazy.-The words of Hudson. This obsession with David is disturbing because his wife looks at him with disgust. He hates strong women, kills them, but he wants to further explore David. When Blade 2049 fails, I hope fox gets rid of this nut job. He must hate Sigourney Weaver for her success. If we are lucky, his current wife dumps him causing to die.
PS. I hate Michael  F, as Magnet, What does he do get his roles-makes you wonder!!!!!

Not really.  I guess people think he's a good actor.

And Blade Runner is receiving critical acclaim so far.

Scott

Scott

Having watched BR2049 all I can think is thank god ridley scott didn't direct it. Both BR and its sequel are definitive interpretations of their respective storylines about artificial intelligence.

How and what made Ridley go in the direction of artificial intelligence being the driving force behind Alien is beyond me. He really has gone full on George Lucas with Prometheus and Covenant.

Much like the Phantom Menace when I lied to myself that subsequent Star Wars prequels would improve. I feel that Ridleys involvement and revisit to the original franchise has now run its course.

Whatever conclusion he reaches with a third film is completely mooted by this point. It's nothing short of f***ked.

I remember a time when you could just forget about Alien Ressurection existing in order to appreciate the first 3 entries. Regardless of their highs and lows.

All we are left with now when seeing LV426 on screen is thinking Michael Fassbender is potentially running around somewhere in bare feet, with a flute singing the Man who broke the bank of Monte Carlo.

Scorpio

He only has won 51 awards and 104 nominations for his acting.  Must be a shit actor.  :P

XENOMORPHOSIS

I'm cautiously optimistic of this final prequel which will cap the trilogy and lead into Alien

skhellter

Quote from: Ultramorph on Oct 06, 2017, 11:32:03 PM
If this means David turns Origae 6 into "Planet H.R. Giger Painting" I'm in.

David was last seen getting far away from Origae 6.
My bet is that he's going back to LV223 (where there's a lot of engineer facilities, black goo, old spaceships that he can use).

But yeah, i'm looking forward to proper biomechanical ALIENS in the next film. Bring it. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed