A plethora of information leaked

Started by JaaayDee, Apr 05, 2011, 10:26:53 PM

Author
A plethora of information leaked (Read 35,668 times)

Sharp Sticks

Or panther Noomi. Rawr.

Wobblyboddle77

yeah Valaquen i agree i think scott will give us something completely new, i think prometheus will almost certainly achieve an 18 certificate from what we've been told so far. If the homosexulity plot aspect is included it will give the M.P.A.A over in the U.S. a massive headache, as theyre less liberal than the uks bbfc when it comes to portraying sex and nudity, so the yanks might see cuts to achieve an R rating. We'll get it fully uncut as scott knows how to play the uk ratings board and get away with things. The americans though, thats a bit tougher.

bleau

bleau

I though it was confirmed to be r rated already. At least thats what wikipedia is saying.

ThisBethesdaSea

When it comes to male nudity in the context of homosexual behavior, the mpaa are like the Christian Right. We shall see (or not).

Federick Gonsa

Quote from: Wobblyboddle77 on Apr 05, 2011, 11:14:16 PM
if you read the character bios on the alien anthology, lamberts birth was genetically altered, so thats why she kind of has the masculine short hair and has emotional control issues, biologically shes a mess and it reflects in her character.

Cutting your hair short is genetic!!!???

predxeno

predxeno

The Space Jockey xenos will do perverse things?  Does that mean that they do inherit behavior off their hosts?  Like the Predaliens?

Circadian

Circadian

Quote from: predxeno on Apr 06, 2011, 04:17:19 AM
The Space Jockey xenos will do perverse things?  Does that mean that they do inherit behavior off their hosts?  Like the Predaliens?

Exactly. This will be called AvP3. All the rumors point towards this ground breaking concept. The predators also inherited their infamous laser canon from the Jockeys. Duh. And whosoever does not believe in this shall truly perish.

Neon_Knight

Why are people talking as though the Alien Harvest script is legit? It's not, for goodness' sake, don't you know a terrible script when you see it? Do you REALLY think Ridley Scott would take ANYTHING from that horrendous script? Just ignore that 'leak', it only serves to create nonsense speculation.  I am over 100% certain that "Alien Harvest" is nothing more than a fan script, written just to make people angry.

Circadian

Circadian

Quote from: Neon_Knight on Apr 06, 2011, 06:30:09 PM
Why are people talking as though the Alien Harvest script is legit? It's not, for goodness' sake, don't you know a terrible script when you see it? Do you REALLY think Ridley Scott would take ANYTHING from that horrendous script? Just ignore that 'leak', it only serves to create nonsense speculation.  I am over 100% certain that "Alien Harvest" is nothing more than a fan script, written just to make people angry.

It could have been written to stir up controversy within the Alien community and gauge how they would react to it. Perhaps it could have been written entirely as a misdirect. Some of the ideas presented in the script could be used in Prometheus. One of the rumors is that it was started as a "let's get thinking" script. If so, it was never intended to be a shooting script.

Although it could have been written as a fan script, it features science fiction concepts such as terraforming and time-dilation, both of which Scott has talked about extensively since he announced an Alien prequel, in addition to social issues such as homosexuality (portrayed quite politically incorrectly). It would be quite coincidental that a fan would incorporate those elements altogether so accurately into a script. But the truth is, once again- no one knows for sure.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Circadian on Apr 06, 2011, 06:41:06 PM
Although it could have been written as a fan script, it features science fiction concepts such as terraforming and time-dilation, both of which Scott has talked about extensively since he announced an Alien prequel, in addition to social issues such as homosexuality (portrayed quite politically incorrectly). It would be quite coincidental that a fan would incorporate those elements altogether so accurately into a script. But the truth is, once again- no one knows for sure.
Scott's been talking about these things for the past decade. Time dilation coming from his interest in The Forever War, homosexuality he mentioned numerously in the making of Alien pods and the commentary. None of it was new, at all. Any clued in fan could write that and come off as genuine to others.

Circadian

Circadian

Quote from: Valaquen on Apr 06, 2011, 06:43:08 PM
Quote from: Circadian on Apr 06, 2011, 06:41:06 PM
Scott's been talking about these things for the past decade. Time dilation coming from his interest in The Forever War, homosexuality he mentioned numerously in the making of Alien pods and the commentary. None of it was new, at all. Any clued in fan could write that and come off as genuine to others.

I never denied any of the above. Like I said, anything is possible.

Berserker Pred

this sounds amazing! its on track to be a good film in my opinion

dandan

dandan

robots ey? him i wounder what they could be....... lol

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

Quote from: dandan on Apr 06, 2011, 07:36:11 PM
Androids.

dandan

dandan

Quote from: JaaayDee on Apr 06, 2011, 07:49:10 PM
Quote from: dandan on Apr 06, 2011, 07:36:11 PM
Androids.
yess :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed