X-Box One Discussion

Started by ShadowPred, Aug 06, 2012, 10:21:00 PM

Author
X-Box One Discussion (Read 150,593 times)

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Jun 15, 2013, 04:04:13 PM
I'm honestly getting the feeling that I'm being hated because I'm not on the bandwagon.  :-\

You know forwell I hate you for owning an Xbox period. ;)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I'm honestly getting the feeling that I'm being hated because I'm not on the bandwagon.  :-\
I don't hate you. I just don't understand your feelings for the Xbone.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jun 15, 2013, 04:11:50 PM
I don't hate you. I just don't understand your feelings for the Xbone.

I really don't think its as bad as everyone says. Sure its not perfect, but I'm not blinded by a bandwagon.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Neither are we. There's just so many advantages for the PS4 over the Xbone, which makes it quite easy to pick which is the better console. The only thing the Xbone seems to have is Live TV, and frankly that doesn't mean shit compared to all the disadvantages it has. Especially when I already have a TV service that I barely use. Most of the shit I watch all comes from the internet.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

You know that PS4 isn't available everywhere either, right?

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

You know that doesn't affect me right?  :P

hfeldhaus

hfeldhaus

the thing that may still push me to xboxone is live. i have a feeling that PSN will be as wank for ps4 as it was for ps3. but i wont be buying one until mid next year so i can see then

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: hfeldhaus on Jun 15, 2013, 05:10:14 PM
the thing that may still push me to xboxone is live. i have a feeling that PSN will be as wank for ps4 as it was for ps3. but i wont be buying one until mid next year so i can see then
How is PSN a wank?

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Jun 15, 2013, 05:06:44 PM
You know that PS4 isn't available everywhere either, right?
It's region free. If it's not out in your country (doubtful) you can import it.

And saying that everyone's on the bandwagon is as viable an argument as everyone saying that you're on a bandwagon of your own, which I don't believe you are. You shouldn't say that we're on the PS4 side of the debate simply because other folk are; that's the sort of argument that people who feel overwhelmed resort to. People are pissed at MS's restrictions as well as their indignant attitude. They want things to change, and putting up and shutting up won't help. They'll be voting with their wallets and letting MS know to value their customers more. Given how easily companies have been trodding over folk the last few years, it's about time people aren't rolling over for a change. MS thought they'd get some Pavlovian response by flashing off Halo, TV, and sports. You may like the Xbox One, but don't act mystified when other people don't. The negativity may be tiring but understand it's there for a reason.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

X-box GO HOME.

Aspie

Aspie

unreal

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I see people compare the Xbox One to the PS3 which is unfair. While the PS3 did had a high price tag at launch, but it had upcoming games coming out like MGS4, Heavenly Sword, the Ratchet & Clank games and several others. Other then Halo 5, what does Xbox One have anything good to ofter? Fans of Killer Instinct (like me) was looking forward to the new game until it was stated that you have to buy the other characters and Rare is not even working on the game. PS3 was never available in select countries and never had mandatory online.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Launch titles:

Battlefield 4 
Call of Duty: Ghosts 
Dead Rising 3   
FIFA 14   
Forza Motorsport 5   
LocoCycle   
Madden NFL 25 
NBA Live 14 
Killer Instinct   
Kinect Sports Rivals   
Ryse: Son of Rome   
Skylanders: Swap Force 

http://ie.ign.com/wikis/xbox-one/Xbox_One_Launch_Titles

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed