Full size Predator figure

Started by nukem11, Oct 23, 2007, 08:28:56 PM

Author
Full size Predator figure (Read 11,111 times)

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Oct 23, 2007, 09:24:44 PM
Only is the mandibles are actually bad. ;D
but not horrible

nukem11

nukem11

Quote from: Rabbit2100 on Oct 23, 2007, 08:54:35 PM
Quote from: nukem11 on Oct 23, 2007, 08:49:56 PM
Im looking at his weopons on him great detail to him. Whats that stuff on his belt over his back its like trianglar bullets or something.
i was wondering the same thing

Not sure if he chucks them or what?

That Yellow Alien

I'm pretty sure they're trip mines.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Looks great, looks just like the jungle hunter. I can't wailt to buy this one!

JaredK21

JaredK21

I love it! For a second I thought I was looking at the original predator. He looks so bad-ass >:]

The things on his belt are the laser trip mines.

nukem11

nukem11

Quote from: JaredK21 on Oct 23, 2007, 09:41:10 PM
I love it! For a second I thought I was looking at the original predator. He looks so bad-ass >:]

The things on his belt are the laser trip mines.

Oh right interesting.

Lionhart

Lionhart

he looks like the Predator from part 1. Only thing I am not liking is the thing he is wearing on his feets. Makes him look like avp Predator.

I cant remember him having thoose in p1 and p2, Correct me anyone if I am wrong, Was a long time I saw p1 and p2.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: JaredK21 on Oct 23, 2007, 09:41:10 PM
]The things on his belt are the laser trip mines.
so, this predator has laser trip mines?
I mean, is this confirmed somewhere?

That Yellow Alien

Just making logical guesses.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Oct 23, 2007, 09:49:32 PM

Just making logical guesses.
Yeahh, i always thought that this would be some kind of laser trap from the predator, but are those things on his body actually his mines?

Highland

Highland

Def good enough for me, its a pass.

Strange thought, but you guys don't think wolf can target with that eye do you..? :-\

That Yellow Alien

Well, look at them. They look like you can stick them to the wall. What else could they be? They look like mines. We don't know for sure, but that's what they look like.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: highlandpred on Oct 23, 2007, 09:53:31 PM

Strange thought, but you guys don't think wolf can target with that eye do you..? :-\
Look at snake plisken from "escape from new york", he had one eye too and he´s badass.
QuoteInsert Quote
Well, look at them. They look like you can stick them to the wall. What else could they be? They look like mines. We don't know for sure, but that's what they look like.
Good enough for me.

Highland

Highland

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Oct 23, 2007, 09:56:20 PM
Quote from: highlandpred on Oct 23, 2007, 09:53:31 PM

Look at snake plisken from "escape from new york", he had one eye too and he´s badass.
QuoteInsert Quote
Good enough for me.

No I mean, the eye acts as a laser target......look at it , it looks robotic and is red in the middle, i'm thinking terminator or bad paint job...?

nukem11

nukem11

So what exacly does the lazers do.Just activate when an alien comes or what. Be good if it sliced predators up some how.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed