Full size Predator figure

Started by nukem11, Oct 23, 2007, 08:28:56 PM

Author
Full size Predator figure (Read 11,108 times)

Major Alan Schaefer

not that they Can't do it its they won't do it for some reason

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Oct 23, 2007, 08:56:44 PM
Why is it so damn hard to create a Predator that actually closes his mouth?
Quote from: Yellow Alien on Oct 23, 2007, 09:00:19 PM
It should be simple. There are fans out there that actually create animatronic Predator masks and they close their mandibles. WTF is wrong with ADI? If fans can do it, why can't professionals do it?

Are you nuts? This is just a figure! Wait and relax until the you will see in the movie! Anyway i love his mouth!

nukem11

nukem11

Yea there not gonna make it looking boring with his mouth closed.

Master

Master

I think I`m going to puke.... Close it ADI you (censored), close it!

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

This is a figure meant to be in an aggressive pose. It might well close them more fully in the film.

That Yellow Alien

No, the article says they created two figures, one with his mouth open and one with his mouth closed. We've seen both already and this is the one that is supposed to be closed. And the figures are modeled accurately to the designs, so I assume this is how he will look in the film, if the figures are as accurate as they say they are.

Major Alan Schaefer

well it might be like that to show what the mouth looks like

Demonio Cazador

Demonio Cazador

Looking great!!  ;D ;D Great job ADI, don't pay attentiono to the nonsense!!  ::)
One-eyed Wolf = Absolute Badass!!

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Oct 23, 2007, 09:06:51 PM
This is a figure meant to be in an aggressive pose. It might well close them more fully in the film.
No it wont.
Crom told me that he wished that they made the madibles fold in more like the originals, he (and I) think he looks still great, but he told me that the original predator is still the best, in terms of face design.
He also told me that the figure is more exaggerated then the actual face and that he will still look great and a lot like the original in the film... just not as great as the original.

Dragonblaster

Dragonblaster

I love it  :D

That Yellow Alien

At least Crom is being honest, but I still don't understand why ADI can't make animatronic mandibles that close IN the mouth, instead of around. I agree, the Predator design is great, and beats the shit out of the AVP Predators, but the only part of it that sucks is the mandibles.

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Oct 23, 2007, 09:12:55 PM
No it wont.
Crom told me that he wished that they made the madibles fold in more like the originals, he (and I) think he looks still great, but he told me that the original predator is still the best, in terms of face design.
He also told me that the figure is more exaggerated then the actual face and that he will still look great and a lot like the original in the film... just not as great as the original.

Thx the info Johnny!

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Oct 23, 2007, 09:12:55 PM
No it wont.

Thanks for that. I think it looks fine, too. My preference would have been for the 'knuckle fangs' to point down, as opposed to forward, as in the second film, but as a mask, it looks quite professional.

I'm fairly sure the jaws are better in the film. There's something about the ones on the figure which just don't reflect in the pictures we've seen.

Major Alan Schaefer

Well honestly like others have said its not that bad...and we know it has to be a tad better but i know when this is all over and the movie comes out if people hate it we'll hear people wineing how bad the mandibles were

That Yellow Alien

Only is the mandibles are actually bad. ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed