AVP: Requiem Alien Warrior

Started by ace3g, Oct 23, 2007, 04:48:57 AM

Author
AVP: Requiem Alien Warrior (Read 6,857 times)

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

QuoteLast time I checked, this is a fan site, not a bitch at things that don't matter site....

But bitching is what fans do best!

JMR

JMR

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Oct 24, 2007, 03:44:18 AM
Quote from: JMR on Oct 24, 2007, 03:37:13 AM
Last time I checked, this is a fan site, not a bitch at things that don't matter site....

And who decides what matters and what doesn't?  You?

You know what I mean. When people come on here and cry about things like "oh my god, the alien tail is not suppose to be 6 feet long, it's 5 feet and 9 inches! or " The predator should have 6 teeth not 8" Stuff like that, things that do not matter in the greater picture. It's TIRESOME

Huol

Huol

Then stop talking on the FAN forum as you said.
I'm a FAN, and as a FAN, i want what im a FAN of to look like what im a FAN of.

It's in the same league as the floppy predator faces and the dinosaur queen.

Tangent

Tangent

Quote from: JMR on Oct 24, 2007, 04:46:22 AM
You know what I mean. When people come on here and cry about things like "oh my god, the alien tail is not suppose to be 6 feet long, it's 5 feet and 9 inches! or " The predator should have 6 teeth not 8" Stuff like that, things that do not matter in the greater picture. It's TIRESOME

Well, not to be a prick... but the Alien tails really were only several feet long back in the day... but now they're all at least 13 feet... instant queen tails. I hear your point, but that example doesn't really help, since the tails have undergone a rather ridiculous change.

JMR

JMR

Quote from: Huol on Oct 24, 2007, 04:48:17 AM
Then stop talking on the FAN forum as you said.
I'm a FAN, and as a FAN, i want what im a FAN of to look like what im a FAN of.

It's in the same league as the floppy predator faces and the dinosaur queen.

You miss my point...

JMR

JMR

Quote from: Tangent on Oct 24, 2007, 04:50:33 AM
Quote from: JMR on Oct 24, 2007, 04:46:22 AM

Well, not to be a prick... but the Alien tails really were only several feet long back in the day... but now they're all at least 13 feet... instant queen tails. I hear your point, but that example doesn't really help, since the tails have undergone a rather ridiculous change.

I was just trying to give an example off the top of my head, yes the alien tail has gone under some extreme changes, but I remember somebody complaining about a part of it that was so out of left field ridiculous that it actually made me mad... haha I'm glad somebody knows what I'm trying to say at least.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

I get your point just fine.  You think it's okay to complain about big changes, but that no one should bother speaking up when something is a 'minor' change.

Still not gonna happen.  Sweating the small stuff is what we nerds do best.  :)

Nihkoute

Nihkoute

Jesus are you guys done yet?..

Nihkoute

Nihkoute

Meant to add this in the previous post, my apologies.

I think the the Alien Warrior figure looks really nice actually, but im clearly not as huge a fan of the Alien as some people here. Im not sure what you guys are so displeased about. I think it looks wonderful. Have you guys seen the Wolf figure yet? It could be alot worse, trust me:P

JMR

JMR

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Oct 24, 2007, 06:43:56 AM
I get your point just fine.  You think it's okay to complain about big changes, but that no one should bother speaking up when something is a 'minor' change.

Still not gonna happen.  Sweating the small stuff is what we nerds do best.  :)

Then you'll never be happy.

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

QuoteJesus are you guys done yet?..

They haven't even finished Anderson off yet.

JMR

JMR

Quote from: Nihkoute on Oct 24, 2007, 06:57:59 AM
Meant to add this in the previous post, my apologies.

I think the the Alien Warrior figure looks really nice actually, but im clearly not as huge a fan of the Alien as some people here. Im not sure what you guys are so displeased about. I think it looks wonderful. Have you guys seen the Wolf figure yet? It could be alot worse, trust me:P

EXACTLY

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed