Variant Predalien

Started by pred_alien, Oct 10, 2007, 08:55:28 PM

Author
Variant Predalien (Read 1,631 times)

pred_alien

pred_alien

For the most part, it's an interview which talks about the detail in the sculpts and on the license. However, it did also mention something about the new figures coming out. Wave 1 will contain the Alien warrior and the Predalien plus a variant Predalien

thats from the artical that Hicks posted on the front page...

whats the variant predalien??? does that mean there will be a normal predalien and a predalien queen thingy???

pmaz11

pmaz11

shouldn't this go in the merchandise section?.....that's alright though.

I'm sure it just means the predaliens like a bonus figure or somethin but if it means 2 types of the predalien then maybe the 1 predalien has an open mouth and the other doensn't or one of the predaliens is clear...I dont know really. :P

Dragonblaster

Dragonblaster

I'm pretty sure it's open and closed mouth. The same goes for the other Alien and Wolf, altough Wolf even gets a version with his mask.

Rabbit2100

Rabbit2100

im hopiing for this

Alien
open mouth
closed mouth

Wolf
open mouth
closed mouth
mask

Predalien
queen
warrior

if so i plan on buying closed mouth alien, mask wolf, and both predaliens

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

The Alien has a joint in it's jaw.  It'll be able to open and close.

War Wager

War Wager

Quote from: Rabbit2100 on Oct 11, 2007, 11:57:16 PM
im hopiing for this

Alien
open mouth
closed mouth

Wolf
open mouth
closed mouth
mask

Predalien
queen
warrior

if so i plan on buying closed mouth alien, mask wolf, and both predaliens

I don't think it'll be as sutle as that. They'll probably be in different poses aswell. I'll need to get a good look at them to decide which ones I'll get. Heck, I might even get them all!

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Perhaps the Variant Predalien is a battle damaged version.

To me, in the green band trailer. The scene with Predalien roaring or growling, he/she/it looked to have been wounded.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed