Predator Figures of the Past

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 10, 2007, 04:54:29 PM

Author
Predator Figures of the Past (Read 1,205 times)

Corporal Hicks

TheUrbanPredator

Wow, those look great and I certainly remember this one even though it may not be that old:

severen76

severen76

wow i have some of those kenner toys.

I've also got a ripley and a hicks figure from the early 90's when they were supposed to release the aliens cartoon.

Huol

Huol

Quote from: TheUrbanPredator on Oct 10, 2007, 05:05:18 PM
Wow, those look great and I certainly remember this one even though it may not be that old:

I have that one.
Although the alien does'nt look as badass as he does there.

CanadianHero67

My brother had both. I beged to him to give me them but he sold them to make me miserable.
Now I have to pay like $90 dollers to get them.

EEV2650

EEV2650

Quote from: CloakedKiller on Oct 13, 2007, 05:20:09 PM
My brother had both. I beged to him to give me them but he sold them to make me miserable.
Now I have to pay like $90 dollers to get them.

wow :o your bro's a jerk. I still got all the kenner figures except for o'malley, vasquez, the drop ship, and some random alien figures. Oh yeah and i got all the predator figures from the early-mid 90's

WisePredator

WisePredator

Now that's going back to the roots.

Private Hudson

Quote from: Huol on Oct 13, 2007, 04:20:43 PM

I have that one.
Although the alien does'nt look as badass as he does there.

I have that one too, butfor some reason my alien looks a tiny bit different, esspecialy in the mouth area...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed