Incredible but expensive

Started by Alienseseses, Oct 03, 2007, 04:44:10 PM

Author
Incredible but expensive (Read 4,456 times)

BUGZ

BUGZ

It isn't that bad! It still looks good in any lighting! I wore my Warrior suit at a convention last year and it looked pretty good! The spandex suits offered more freedom of movement for James Cameron!

Here is what MY suit looks light in full light:

Its all about presence with these costumes and movement!! Guy in latex and spadex still managed to scare the living shit out of kids AND adults alike!!!!  ;D

Bri ;)

Six-String-Samurai

Six-String-Samurai

were  you at collectormania glasgow
in that suit.
:)

BUGZ

BUGZ

Quote from: BADBLOOD88 on Oct 06, 2007, 11:44:51 AM
were  you at collectormania glasgow
in that suit.
:)

I was yeah!!

Bri ;D

Six-String-Samurai

thought so  ;D
can i  just ask. what's it like being inside a suit as
i was thinking of making a predator costume  :)

BUGZ

BUGZ

It gets very hot in there! You sweat quite alot too! With the head on my vision was alittle blurry too. I was in costume the full day! Good way to loose weight too lol

Hope this helps!

Bri ;D

Six-String-Samurai

Thanks.  :)

Demonio Cazador

Demonio Cazador

Awesome suit BUGZ!

BUGZ

BUGZ

Quote from: Demonio Cazador on Oct 10, 2007, 02:58:56 PM
Awesome suit BUGZ!

Thanks dude!  ;D

Did anyone see how much the suit went for on ebay????  :o :o :o WOW!!! Well over $2,000!!!!

Bri :D

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: Master Chief on Oct 03, 2007, 10:25:15 PM
Quote from: fluxcap on Oct 03, 2007, 10:14:44 PM
Man I would so get a kick out of doing that in an alien outfit. I used to scare kids like that on Halloween. I would jump thru this opening thats on my front porch after the kids got their candy and I would chase em till the end of the drive way. I've since retired due to many parents yelling obscenities at me and giving me dirty looks whenever they saw me. Getting an outfit like that would be more than enough to get me back in the saddle again, to bad I'm broke as hell.

LOL :D Nice.  Isn't that the best, I mean it's actually fear coming from the kids when they're running.  I wouldn't do it all of the time.  I'd usually sit dormant and pick the kids I felt needed a scare. I'd also stay away from the kids with the parents.  For the reasons you stated.  But yeah, it's outta my league.  Maybe next year  ;D

HAHA.. I did the same stuff.  I only scared the big tricker treaters though.. If their costumes sucked (for example.. had a group of 6 ft black teenagers that just had jerseys on) I scare the shit out of them.  :)  They ran off so fast, I don't think they even grabbed candy.  Accidentally scared some younger ones (they saw me hiding behind the door) and they started to make crying faces..so I acted all goofy to make them happy again.  :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed