AVP Elder Predator

Started by slipknotpredator, Jul 31, 2007, 11:40:40 AM

Author
AVP Elder Predator (Read 7,392 times)

CelticP

CelticP

I pretty much won the thing, but I couldnt get the "Why arnold didnt get P2"...he's gonna draw anyway, so its fair.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

...lol You won the thing? It's still got 'till the 10th of September man. I'm sure it'll be a draw. The questions weren't that hard.  :P

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

No good sir, I believe I won... It was a fun quiz!
I knew the answer to the bonus question in a snap! The only hard question was the one about the pistol from P2.
I do hope I win this!

SiL

SiL

Never! I WON!

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

i´ll win  ;D

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

How bout... We all win?
We can split the pieces between us all!
I call the head!

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

I need some help here, yesterday i recived my first hot toys figure the avp elder predator, after an hour of putting it together i was going to put the head on but I CAN`T DO IT!!!!! is there some special trick to put the head on? dont know...im desperate  :'(

SMJ

SMJ

Theres a couple things you can do. I just got my elder a week ago  ;) . First, you can try a blow-dryer to make the neck softer, or, what I did (because the blowdry technique can cause meltage on dreads) take some tweezers or somthin and look inside the neck (the part attatched to the head) theres like a hard-rubber ring inside the rim. Pull it out (kinda hard) then you can get it on the body-neck pretty easy. Then stick the head back on to that. Use a bit of super glue to make sure it stays there though. Thats what  I did. (but make sure the glue is only on the ring-inside of the head, so you don't accidentaly glue it to where you cant move his head anymore. ) If you need more help let me know bro  ;)

OH, fyi, brute force can result in the spliting of your pred-head. Trust me  :-[
Also, you can try to put some lotion or somthing in there to lube it up. Slide into place easyer.

Demonio Cazador

Demonio Cazador

May I suggest an easier option?
Boil some water and dip the neck for a minute or so, then try again, it'll pop right in, no sweat!

Let us know if it worked!

SMJ

SMJ

That don't harm the figure? I'll remember that myself then  ;)

Demonio Cazador

Demonio Cazador

Nope, I've used it in 3 Preds already, no harm at all!!
That actually helepd a lot too if you have the Hot Toys Snap Kits! (man those are a pain in the neck to put together!) As much fun it is to put dress them up, for the price tag, I wish Hot Toys spared us the assembly step and packed them fully assembeled...

SMJ

SMJ

:D Thats cool. I actually enjoy puttin em together, but I would'nt mind it bein a tad easyer  ;D.
Thanks for the advice then Demonio! And slipknot, hope you get your elder pred fixed! Mine was a bi***...wish I'd known the boil water thing a week ago  :D

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

Thanks for the help  :)

Finally i spited inside his head and useed some brute force, and it worked!!!  8) lol i was so stresed, the elder predator is awsome!!!! i still have to put the quills on his head  :-[

yeah the necklace is upside down (im not going to take his head off to put it right)

SMJ

SMJ

Oh man don't remind me about the quills...took me forever!!! lol Glad you got it on there dude  ;)

Demonio Cazador

Demonio Cazador

YOu can also cut the necklace, flip it and tie it together again, it sure is easier than popping the head off!!  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed