HorrorClix Game

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 18, 2006, 06:22:12 PM

Author
HorrorClix Game (Read 5,704 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

WizKids Games has produced a new table top game called HorrorClix. They've released an AvP extension of this - only with Aliens for some reason  :-\

http://www.wizkidsgames.com/horrorclix/figuregallery.asp?releaseid=90

I've never played on of the WizKids games but they're supposed to be good. Anyone thinking of getting this?

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

Nope. But they look quite cool though.

G.C. Samaras

G.C. Samaras

Oh snap, that's sick! I need to go to my local comic store and see if I can pick a couple of Alien figures up. My friend and I used to play Mage Knight which runs on the same gameplay system as Horrorclix so learning the rules shouldn't be too difficult for me. Man, that is so sick!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I've got a friend who could get me some but I'd have no-one to play with lol. If you get this, be sure to write up a review  ;)

G.C. Samaras

G.C. Samaras

Will do, I am crossing my fingers that my local comic store is selling a couple of individual figures.

*Crosses fingers*

Corporal Hicks

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

The Shruiken one looks brilliant.

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

why is Lex consider a apprentice predator ?

Shaak

Shaak

I've played a similar game about Star Wars. I'll be nice to see figures from the other alien movies.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Wow...f**king amazing. They better sell individual ones!!!

yauntja

yauntja

It's amazing !!! :o :o :o

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Any of you played the other Wizkid games?

Ravagespawn

Ravagespawn

I was just at Wizard world Chicago this past weekend and saw a Heroclix type of AVP game.  I'm really not into this kind of gaming. I thought the figures were cool looking, anybody else into this game? 

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I would if I had more mates into AvP but I have my limits.  :P

SiL

SiL

Sorry to resurrect a dead thread, but I got the Alien Queen Action Set (Queen, Drone, Predator figure) and I gotta say, they're pretty damned funky. The Queen actually looks really really good considering her size. Recommended to anyone who's got the cash.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed