My New Site - Access Space

Started by The Ultimate Predator, May 28, 2007, 05:07:50 PM

Author
My New Site - Access Space (Read 3,147 times)

The Ultimate Predator

I just want to let everyone know that I have released a new, unique site dedicated to providing information on Alien/Predator/AvP cards; http://accessspace.110mb.com.

Darkness

Darkness

Hmm, didn't know you were going to release it so early. I was expecting it around July/August. Oh, you've shut your Ultimate Predator site down as well, haven't you? End of an era.

The Ultimate Predator

I wasn't expecting to release it so early, but I finished it today, double-checked everything, and thought, why not? I did shut it down, end of an era, beginning of a new one.

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

Tough I do not collect cards, that is one cool site!
Thanks!  8)

Oh, and I love the pic of the day!  ;D

The Ultimate Predator

Thank you. I'm not a huge collector, but some sets are brilliant, the Universe set for example. you can probably pick them up pretty cheap.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Ebay is your friend!

The Ultimate Predator

Indeed, lol.  :D

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

LOL  ;D

fluxcap

fluxcap

Thats fantastic, great work.

The Ultimate Predator

Thank you. Hopefully get some forum members soon. Also plan to start scanning Universe cards.

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

My server is down, goddamn, just after an update.   ::)

EDIT: Fixed.  ;D

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

cool site, now I know were to look if/when I want to collect some alien and or predator cards  ;D
I got a new site based on merchandise but its no way near complete, at the moment I am using The Ultimate Predators advise and spacing out the topics  ;D

The Ultimate Predator

Well, putting them on to operate pages. Glad you like the site.

The Ultimate Predator

Some new updates. If anyone has got any cards that I haven't listed, let me know, I really do think I've got close to a definitive list now.

The Ultimate Predator

Large updates. Take a look.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed