The Queen Facehugger

Started by Nukiemorph, May 11, 2007, 04:51:37 AM

Author
The Queen Facehugger (Read 6,388 times)

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

Yeah.
The smaller ones are from the McF 12" and 6" figures.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

I've got that one lol. All three in fact. When I was a kid I always used to make the marines die by hooking their leg on the tail, pulling it back, and letting go! Wow that was so fun! Then the aliens would take them to the hive. Fun, fun. I miss being 5.  :-[

Haloxpok3mon

Haloxpok3mon

Heres the version I liked.

The way I preceive the toy is that its off scaled in comparison to the rest of the toys. For ex. The marines would be 1/20 the size of there real life counter parts, while that toy was 1/15. Get it?

EEV2650

EEV2650

It really just reminds me of the "giant steroid poppin' ticks" from the b-movie ticks. That movie sucked but it scared me as a kid. I don't understand the purpose of this figure either. But i do understand that it is just a figure put out there for money.

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

:D I enjoyed "Ticks".  It was hilarious.  Awesomely bad.

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

Just a money maker my parents got it for me because i wanted just to complete the collection.

holymoses

holymoses

its a damn stupid idea and also ugly as hell
they just wanna make money >:( >:(

Gremlien

Gremlien

You think the Queen Facehugger is hard to explain, try the King Alien.

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

Not at all, I will now explain both in a completely fan-fiction based explanation!

Queen facehugger:

Occasionally the Queen alien will stop laying for a while, her egg sck entirely devoted to a single massive egg. This egg contains a Queen facehugger. the Queen facehugger is only ever laid when a hive is in danger of destruction, and its survival needs to be ensured, or when a hive grows too large, this special facehugger is the leader of the expansion wave.

King Alien:

While called a "King Alien" this xenomorph is actually just an alien spawned from a large insectoid creature from an unknown planet.

hah! I'm the only one who actually did it! I know it sucks, but nobody else has come up with anything yet.

Huol

Huol

Quote from: Kriszilla on Oct 14, 2007, 05:14:40 PM
Not at all, I will now explain both in a completely fan-fiction based explanation!

Queen facehugger:

Occasionally the Queen alien will stop laying for a while, her egg sck entirely devoted to a single massive egg. This egg contains a Queen facehugger. the Queen facehugger is only ever laid when a hive is in danger of destruction, and its survival needs to be ensured, or when a hive grows too large, this special facehugger is the leader of the expansion wave.

King Alien:

While called a "King Alien" this xenomorph is actually just an alien spawned from a large insectoid creature from an unknown planet.

hah! I'm the only one who actually did it! I know it sucks, but nobody else has come up with anything yet.

The king alien was from a comic. It was a human experiment.
The queen kicked it's ass.

A queen facehugger... Well im just going to go and say it's a facehugger which can impregnate two hosts for when the hive is in danger.
Such as in alien 3.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

queen Facehugger eh?

I'd hit it. :D

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

Thanks kriszilla for actually understanding the purpose of my pointless post. :P
That's the kinda thing I was looking for.

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

Quote from: Huol on Oct 15, 2007, 10:58:39 AM

A queen facehugger... Well im just going to go and say it's a facehugger which can impregnate two hosts for when the hive is in danger.
Such as in alien 3.

A Queen- and Super- Facehugger are not the same. The Super-Facehugger is the one we saw in ALIEN3
The Queen-Facehugger is much larger, and has both jaws and inner jaws. It looks like it can impregnate a blue whale.  :o

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed