The Queen Facehugger

Started by Nukiemorph, May 11, 2007, 04:51:37 AM

Author
The Queen Facehugger (Read 6,391 times)

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

Probably the dumbest figure in the Kenner line.  The one that makes absolutely no sense and doesn't work with the life-cycle at all.  Just for shits & giggles, can anybody imagine some way to explain the existance of this creature if it really was part of the species?  (Aside from genetic experimentation or whatever...  That's kinda easy.)

Meathead320

Meathead320

Cannot think of anything for it.

Mostly to get money from kids in KB toy stores over a decade ago.

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

Yeah... around third grade, I knew all the details of the life-cycle, yet I wanted it anyway so I could pretend it was a life-sized real facehugger while my friends and I ran around playing Aliens. :P

Skynetdyne

Skynetdyne

EASY!!!!!!!

The queen face hugger is able to impregnate more than one animal! It would first Implant the queen egg which has a much longer gestation time then a normal drone to protect the queen...

Kinda like what happned in Alien 3...
Isnt that what happned in Alien 3?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

...Yeah, t'is.

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

It implants bigger creatures... like whales, elephants...etc.  :o

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

Okay, but would it hatch from a huge-ass egg?  Would a queen be able to lay an egg that size?

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

Where do you get these questions? LOL  ;D
I don't know dude.

My guess would be that it either molts into that big size, or comes from one helluva huge Queen.

A Queen that size would be  unstoppable!  8)

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

Quote from: FACEBOX on May 11, 2007, 05:44:32 PM
Where do you get these questions? LOL  ;D
I don't know dude.

My guess would be that it either molts into that big size, or comes from one helluva huge Queen.

A Queen that size would be  unstoppable!  8)
Haha, well that's the problem with the creature all together isn't it?  That's why fans find it so ridiculous.  I just wanted to know if anybody out there could dream up a way it would fit in, just for fun.

Skynetdyne

Skynetdyne

I dont know what the problem is we dont need to speculate. It was in the damn movie lol

Normal EGG.

Its about 1 and a quarted the size of a normal face hugger.

Watch Alien 3 SE and ur answers will cometh!

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

They're not the same. (although they look it)
The one in ALIEN3 was a super facehugger, the KENNER version is a Queen facehugger.
The Queen Facehugger is large enough the grasp a human's whole body. (not only the head like normal facehuggers)

It even has jaws, including the retractable one.  ::)

Size comparison shot:

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

Exactly, I've seen the Alien3 assembly cut.  I loved it, but that super facehugger was a normal size.  It just had a slightly different design.  Kenner's stupid product of their own imagination is bigger than a whole human body.
And it's not like I consider it part of the life-line that needs to be explained, I was just curious to see if anyone could imagine a way it would fit.  (I'm repeating myself now...)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

what the hell is that?!

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

hahah looks like a mom face huger with her kids  :D

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

The big one is the kenner repaint of the queen facehugger we're discussing.  I don't know about the smaller ones.  McFarelane figure accessories maybe?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed