Started by Sabby, Sep 01, 2013, 02:51:02 AM

Author
Theology (Read 211,192 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Sabby

Sabby

Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 17, 2013, 10:49:06 PM
PZ Meyers isn't helping either. Neither is Rebecca Watson, the moron who started the whole fiasco and identifies as a feminist, I might add.

Those people are not feminists. Anyone who can seriously say shit like 'the male brain is just a female brain that's been damaged by testosterone', or thinks men aren't allowed to discuss rape (ironic, as the one criticizing those men is also a man) doesn't get to say they're concerned with equality.

They're Feminine Supremacist, not Feminists.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: Sabby on Oct 18, 2013, 12:51:48 AMThey're Feminine Supremacist, not Feminists.
Doom's kinda gal.
;)

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Sabby on Oct 18, 2013, 12:51:48 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 17, 2013, 10:49:06 PM
PZ Meyers isn't helping either. Neither is Rebecca Watson, the moron who started the whole fiasco and identifies as a feminist, I might add.

Those people are not feminists. Anyone who can seriously say shit like 'the male brain is just a female brain that's been damaged by testosterone'
Which isn't even true. It's Estrogen that does the damage.  ;)

Seriously.

Sabby

Sabby

Quote from: KirklandSignature on Oct 16, 2013, 01:59:47 AM
They each have varying degrees of how they promote the atheist way

Reading this again, I zoomed in so I could actually read your signature. I think you need to have a close read of both the sig and your quote, as they kind of clash with each other.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: maledoro on Oct 19, 2013, 01:40:44 PM
Quote from: Sabby on Oct 18, 2013, 12:51:48 AMThey're Feminine Supremacist, not Feminists.
Doom's kinda gal.
;)

Hey, Rebecca can exercise bedroom supremacy over me any day of the week ;D

SM

SM

That's about as far as the chain from the kitchen reaches, eh?

TheLoneSpoon

TheLoneSpoon

All this pseudo-intellectualism man.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: SM on Oct 21, 2013, 10:30:30 PM
That's about as far as the chain from the kitchen reaches, eh?

Well it's a pretty small apartment.

Sabby

Sabby

Cal427eb

Sabby

Sabby

Shit, pasted wrong link (as I often do). Fixing now.

RobThom

RobThom

Atheism is cool.
I only resent it when they get on a high horse and think ther're smarter then everbody else for it.
And that anyone who believes in god is an idiot.

I could probably point out a few idiotic things that always seem to go hand in hand with atheism.
But thats not nice.
And I dont think that I'm better then anyone else.

maledoro

maledoro

That was very profound, RobThom. Well worth digging up a thread that's been dead for almost four months.

Sabby

Sabby

Considering the topic has appeared in the dream thread recently, I'd love to see a revival here.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed