660 (50.2%)
Predators
654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 464,482 times)

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

The Alien Queen Mother would smash any Predator in her way :)
Since she is the supreme ruler of all Xenomorph's in the galaxy no Predator without a Nuke could take her down so i stick with the Xeno's MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  :D

Maverick62897

Maverick62897

Predators all the way!!!

The predators are tough, well-equipped, and are strategic. After killing most of the survivors, they should scare the shit out of the last ones alive, making it easier for them, and harder for the us. Predators can only be defeated by the last survivor because they want to make it a happy ending. Only a squad of well-trained people can defeat a Predator, if the predator was stupid enough to show up in front of them. Only the aliens can kill them, but still requires a lot of aliens to do that. When they die, their comrades honor the other species, except if it is an alien. All this making the Predators the high-class species of the three.

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

If you say so, buddy. Sounds like a load of fanboy bullshit to me.

keylight-di

keylight-di

Or like personal opinion, don't you think?  ;)

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

Predators all the way!!!

Alright, fair enough, opinion.

QuoteThe predators are tough, well-equipped, and are strategic.

Also true.

QuoteAfter killing most of the survivors, they should scare the shit out of the last ones alive, making it easier for them, and harder for the us.

Sort of supported by the films, but they didn't really need to try and scare Dutch/Harrigan in the movies, predators are hunters, not little kids in scary costumes.

QuotePredators can only be defeated by the last survivor because they want to make it a happy ending.

... wat

QuoteOnly a squad of well-trained people can defeat a Predator, if the predator was stupid enough to show up in front of them.

An exhausted military officer and a cop both killed preds on their own, without a squad as backup or even guns.

QuoteOnly the aliens can kill them, but still requires a lot of aliens to do that.

No, it takes one alien. Grid killed two without help from anyone.

QuoteWhen they die, their comrades honor the other species, except if it is an alien. All this making the Predators the high-class species of the three.

What the f**k are you talking about? Do you mean if a human kills a predator they are given a token of respect?

keylight-di

keylight-di

It was the very first post of this guy. I hope that not the last.

Welcome.

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

Excuse me for pointing out massive flaws in an argument.

If you like predators, great, say so, it's your opinion, but don't try to give reasons for liking them that don't exist or even make sense.

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

Both endings were the happy endings, the audience demands it to be. It can and can't be a point of argument, but I think it's pointless to mention. So the main character can't die. But I think there's a meaning too behind these endings, so it was fair enough.
Dutch maybe was exhausted and frightened... a bit. But his need for revenge and willpower was stronger. And as you saw, he didn't win by physichal power, so... A cop? What's your point? If you're implying cops are not tough well..hmm. The standrad is. Harrigan was over the standard.
Avp and avpr. You can bring arguments fro them, but it's not too lucky to. Grid killed two preds, Wolf was easily tossing around aliens/ grabbing them by the neck. Both avp films are bad.
I'm not saying anyone's right, but these arguments seem fishy to me. And I don't see the point in over or under estimating aliens or predators just because one likes the other. Still...
QuotePredators all the way!!!
;D ;D

A55tricky

A55tricky

Quote from: Kriszilla on Feb 02, 2010, 09:30:08 AM
Excuse me for pointing out massive flaws in an argument.

If you like predators, great, say so, it's your opinion, but don't try to give reasons for liking them that don't exist or even make sense.
i don't think you pointed out any big flaws. and your point about how arnold and danny killed a pred wasn't all that great. that's how the movies had to end. in a more realistic standing pred would have killed them both.

The PredBen

The PredBen

Predators are winning this by 35 votes.

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

Quote from: clinton_haeckl on Feb 02, 2010, 07:44:58 PM
i don't think you pointed out any big flaws. and your point about how arnold and danny killed a pred wasn't all that great. that's how the movies had to end. in a more realistic standing pred would have killed them both.

The movies, being canonical sources, define reality.

So those Preds were killed legitimately.

Buwx

Buwx

Quote from: MadassAlex on Feb 03, 2010, 12:38:27 AM
Quote from: clinton_haeckl on Feb 02, 2010, 07:44:58 PM

The movies, being canonical sources, define reality.

So those Preds were killed legitimately.

QFT.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Stoneheart on Feb 01, 2010, 08:27:27 PM
Since she is the supreme ruler of all Xenomorph's in the galaxy no Predator without a Nuke could take her down so i stick with the Xeno's MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  :D

I was going to make a cheap picture using paint to put the Queen Mother's face on an Alien, but then decided not to. Imagine it.

Skinner

Skinner

Quote from: Stoneheart on Feb 01, 2010, 08:27:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv6u5EYgf40&feature=related

nico_celtic

nico_celtic

I LOVE THEM BOTH!! I ALWAYS DID! THE PREDATOR HAS THAT ESSCENCE THAT MAKES IT UNIQUE!!! HE HAS THE VISION MODES,THE CLOACKING DEVICE,THE TECHNOLOGY AND THE PERSONALITY OF THE PREDATOR IS EXCELENT! THE CULTURE OF THE PREDATOR IS EXCELENT TOO,THE RITUALS,THEY WILL ONLY ATTACK LIFE FORMS THAT HAVE THE HABILITY TO PROVIDE THEM A CHALENGE! (LIKE THE ALIENS) AND HOW HE HIDES WAITING FOR HIS PREY IS EXCELENT.AND I LOVE TO PLAY PREDATOR GAMES!! I LOVE TO PLAY AS THE PREDATOR I AVP GAMES!!AND I WOULD LOVE TO PLAY AS HIM IN AVP 3!

AND THE ALIENS ARE GREAT!! THEY ARE VERY DARK, VERY DEADLY AND THE NATURE OF THE ALIENS IS EXCELENT.HOW THEY KILL IS GREAT! BESIDES THEY HAVE A REALLY COOL DESIGN!! VERY DEADLY!! AND TERRIFIC AT THE SAME TIME AND THEY ARE VERY HOSTILES WITH ANYONE!!!! I REMEMBER WHEN I FIRST SAW "ALIENS"!!! IT WAS GREAT!!! IT WAS ALL A NEW THING FOR ME!! IT WAS THE FIRST ALIEN MOVIE I SAW!AND I FELT IN LOVE WITH THE ALIEN!!

SO I DONT HAVE A FAVOURITE! I LOVE THEM BOTH AS WELL!THEY HAD GREAT THINGS! EACH ONE OF THEM HAS GREAT THINGS THAT CHARACTERIZES THEM!.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed