Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 464,437 times)

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Alien (Duh.)

Flaming Firefox

Flaming Firefox

I actually believe theoretically there would be a greater threat from Predators than Aliens if one of these species actually did take over Earth. This sounds strange, but if you think about the Alien life-cycle depends on having hosts, therefore killing off an enitre population of hosts does not make since for it's survival. Being the ultimate survivor it is, it probably would allow some people to live and repopulate and slowly cull the population as needed as large carnivores do not kill off their entire stock off food. However Preds seem to have a hard on for human skulls and I could see them easily over-hunting humans to extinction the way humans have done to certain animal species.

I love both Aliens and Preds, but one on one I really have to go with the Alien as a superior killing machine in one on one fights. The only equalizer being the Preds technology, which could easily be negated by varying factors. When you have a creature that has developed natural defenses all the way down to acid blood, then your dealing with one mean son of gun.

Jericho

Jericho

Um....
I, er...
Ali-no... but the Predator ca-no...
MUST I CHOOSE JUST ONE?!
I love both of them so much...the Alien, speedy, aggressive, great design, pure awsomeness!
And the Predator, stealthy, subtle, down-right-badass, and kinda sexy...(don`t laugh... :-[)
I mean, my opinion changes about my favorite, one minute I vote predator because of it`s intellect and technology, but next I vote Alien because of the sheer number`s and because it`s more physicaly powerful and animal-like...

So I am PREDALIENZERLAND (lol).

Jericho-

Alien Smurf

Alien Smurf

Alien, because they are awesome - not to mention cute!!! lol

Yeah, lovage to them :D

Master Chief

Master Chief

This thing is cute to you???

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

YES! Look at him, he's just panting!

predatorfandrc90

predatorfandrc90

yo i agree with the chief its pointless to argue whos better we all know the predator takes it every time.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

No it doesn't. Sure, the preds got those cool (stolen) gadgets and doohickeys, but the alien will always survive. That makes it more superior than Preds.

The Demon

The Demon

How will it always survive? If its wounded enough, its dead. Whether or not the acid harms the attacker.

Where are you coming from, son?

predatorfandrc90

predatorfandrc90

Demons got it down and  no one has ever proven the predators tech as stolen,and if were going by expanded universe in the first avp comics, Dachande managed to kill an alien with no weapons what so ever,that's how he got the broken tusk duh.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Who in the name of God, Ala, and Buddha is Dachande?

predatorfandrc90

predatorfandrc90

Haven't you ever read the novel for the first avp comics?

JamesCameronOnline

JamesCameronOnline

Quote from: Private Hudson on Jun 30, 2009, 11:11:13 PM
Who in the name of God, Ala, and Buddha is Dachande?

Its the main Predator from the very first legendary AVP comic book from 1989. He befriended a woman fighter and they both went on to fight for their survival in an environment overrun by aliens. Naturally, Dachande, (or as called by others, Broken Tusk) was the main inspiration for Scar , but of course the chemistry in AVP didnt work near as good as it did in that great comic story.

predatorfandrc90

predatorfandrc90

Thank u jamescameron.

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: predatorfandrc90 on Jun 30, 2009, 11:08:47 PM
Demons got it down and  no one has ever proven the predators tech as stolen,and if were going by expanded universe in the first avp comics, Dachande managed to kill an alien with no weapons what so ever,that's how he got the broken tusk duh.

He must have been one true badass. Wish I could read the comic where he did it, oh well.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed