Predators
654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 464,447 times)

Xenomania

Xenomania

Alien. :)

Of course the first Predator movie is great fun and the creature design itself is iconic by now. And TBH, I'd be more interested in Predators if the AvP games I've played made the Predators feel more like an intergalactic game hunter rather than just a Doom-guy with cloak. The first Predator levels of AVP2 were great because they had the feel of stalking and hunting prey in large outdoor enviroments. I think putting Predators in indoors robs them of their character.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

It's like Batman or Superman.  I love them both for very different reasons.  Alien will always be my first introduction to horror movies, Predator takes me back to being a kid, watching it with my dad, spending the next week quoting all the lines to my friends at school

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Aug 30, 2016, 10:01:24 PM
[...]spending the next week quoting all the lines to my friends at school
Did you tell your teachers that you were a sexual tyrannosaurs?

The Alien Predator

The Alien Predator

Quote from: Master Chief on Sep 01, 2016, 09:04:08 PM

I think the teachers got him pushin' too many pencils before he could tell them.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Quote from: Master Chief on Sep 01, 2016, 09:04:08 PM

Yes, the weirdest part was that she yelled back, 'Strap this on your sore ass Blaine!'

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Hish

The Alien Predator

serbip1

serbip1

IMO,Predator.Just because he's superior to aliens in combat.I also love the different designs predators have.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Seems like it but Predators ain't the best folks out there - the two species complete each other which I like.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Randomizer on Sep 24, 2016, 03:53:09 PMSeems like it but Predators ain't the best folks out there - the two species complete each other which I like.

I wonder what the kill ratio would be if the predators actually tried to exterminate the aliens versus merely hunting them for sport.  Somehow I doubt the aliens would fare very well.

g2vd

g2vd

Quote from: Local Trouble on Sep 27, 2016, 12:06:25 AM
Quote from: Randomizer on Sep 24, 2016, 03:53:09 PMSeems like it but Predators ain't the best folks out there - the two species complete each other which I like.

I wonder what the kill ratio would be if the predators actually tried to exterminate the aliens versus merely hunting them for sport.  Somehow I doubt the aliens would fare very well.
Considering the current Cannon Fodder depiction of Aliens now a days, I say the Predator Death Ratio versus the Xeno Death Ratio would be very low in comparison unless they did some kind of ridiculous plot convenience thing like a Super Pred-Aliien. hehe

Alien Trilogy Aliens on the other would be the ones wiping out the Predator Race. :D

Even the Chestburster took Five Shotgun Rounds...

2004Zilla

2004Zilla

Quote from: g2vd on Sep 27, 2016, 12:19:25 AM

Considering the current Cannon Fodder depiction of Aliens now a days, I say the Predator Death Ratio versus the Xeno Death Ratio would be very low in comparison unless they did some kind of ridiculous plot convenience thing like a Super Pred-Aliien. hehe

Alien Trilogy Aliens on the other would be the ones wiping out the Predator Race. :D

Xenomorph Warriors are also seen being taken out by handguns in Aliens. It goes both ways IMO.

Kaltes

Kaltes

Quote from: 2004Zilla on Sep 27, 2016, 06:10:11 AM
Quote from: g2vd on Sep 27, 2016, 12:19:25 AM

Xenomorph Warriors are also seen being taken out by handguns in Aliens. It goes both ways IMO.

Probably depends on where (and how close) they're shot?

SiL

SiL

Alien Trilogy Aliens are the ones from the game, Alien Trilogy. Tough SOBs :P

Handgun bullets bounced off the Aliens at range and only did damage point-blank in Aliens.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed