Best Alien vs Predator picture

Started by Kel G 426, Aug 03, 2010, 02:34:04 PM

Author
Best Alien vs Predator picture (Read 334,110 times)

FUZION PREDATOR

FUZION PREDATOR

Quote from: MadassAlex on Oct 08, 2010, 06:09:21 PM
Yeah, I get you.

It's like how I'd feel if the comic writers treated Aliens as dumb animals that resembled earth creatures and we were told they had the intelligence of a dog. Can you imagine the waste of potential? Like if there was a comic where the Aliens became lapdogs of the Predators, or something horrible like that.

As I said: barf bags under your seat.  :P

You're talking about AvP three world war? right?

Doesn the Aliens omnibus comcis treat the alien like that?

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

Yep.

So my point is this:

I understand where you're coming from. Except, in the Alien's case, this sort of thing is standard procedure rather than a deviation from the norm.

FUZION PREDATOR

FUZION PREDATOR

Quote from: MadassAlex on Oct 08, 2010, 06:26:43 PM
Yep.

So my point is this:

I understand where you're coming from. Except, in the Alien's case, this sort of thing is standard procedure rather than a deviation from the norm.

I see.

Does the Aliens omnibus comics treat bad the Alien or have a huge lack of creativity?

I don't know, like giving human architectural design to xeno structures and socialbe behavior.
Like AvP War did with the Predators.

Sylizar

Sylizar

They treat the Aliens like s***.

Ghostface

Ghostface

The comics have never been a great example for either franchise. The aliens get shitted on but so do the preds. If anyone has read Jungle Tales, they would understand. A single African tribesman kills a predator using nothing but a spear and a machete.

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

For explanation's sake:

The Aliens in their omnibuses get taken out by the dozen. It usually takes one bullet to put them down and any gun will do. That's not the end of it, though; there's at least one novel where a human takes on multiple Aliens in hand-to-hand combat and wins. Very occasionally, when the plot demands, the Aliens manage to do some damage.

It's not just the Aliens, either. The whole setting is damaged, because the writers seemed to want to make the setting into every other sci-fi that's ever existed instead of a reasonable, over-capitalistic future version of our own society.

FUZION PREDATOR

FUZION PREDATOR

Quote from: tonyzork on Oct 08, 2010, 11:48:39 PM
The comics have never been a great example for either franchise. The aliens get shitted on but so do the preds. If anyone has read Jungle Tales, they would understand. A single African tribesman kills a predator using nothing but a spear and a machete.

Yeah this one was pretty hard "ball kicking".
Did you like Predator dark River? (i like the art, pretty accruate) or Predator Big game?

Quote from: MadassAlex on Oct 09, 2010, 04:25:52 AM
For explanation's sake:

The Aliens in their omnibuses get taken out by the dozen. It usually takes one bullet to put them down and any gun will do. That's not the end of it, though; there's at least one novel where a human takes on multiple Aliens in hand-to-hand combat and wins. Very occasionally, when the plot demands, the Aliens manage to do some damage.

It's not just the Aliens, either. The whole setting is damaged, because the writers seemed to want to make the setting into every other sci-fi that's ever existed instead of a reasonable, over-capitalistic future version of our own society.

Wow what a kick in the ball.
That's a bite too much.

Sylizar

Sylizar

Yeah, the species are ruined in comics. For some reason, all comic writers seem to think humans are the epitome of badass and that they can easily wipe out these two species. It kind of pisses me off.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Aw man, way to sell out your own species, dude. We're pretty badass sometimes.

Ghostface

Ghostface

State of the baddass art

FUZION PREDATOR

FUZION PREDATOR

I've sanc some pic of the AvP Hell Bent comics , which probably has one of the best art imho

Spoiler
At the beginning of the comic book , the humans, (that were rescuing a facehugged teamate) find a predator facehugged, and decid to left him.
Then when awake the Predator decided to make a final and suicidary hunt.
[close]

SpreadEagleBeagle

SpreadEagleBeagle

Gives me the runs...in a bad way...

Undel

Undel

Quote from: FUZION PREDATOR on Oct 13, 2010, 09:09:58 AM
I've sanc some pic of the AvP Hell Bent comics , which probably has one of the best art imho

Spoiler
At the beginning of the comic book , the humans, (that were rescuing a facehugged teamate) find a predator facehugged, and decid to left him.
[close]

What's the name of this comic?

FUZION PREDATOR

FUZION PREDATOR

Quote from: Undel on Oct 13, 2010, 08:39:27 PM
Quote from: FUZION PREDATOR on Oct 13, 2010, 09:09:58 AM

Spoiler
[close]

What's the name of this comic?

Aliens vs Predator Hell-Bent, it'w a very very short one, but well

Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Oct 13, 2010, 03:19:56 PM

What does that mean ? i don't understand this expression

SM

SM

Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Oct 13, 2010, 03:19:56 PM

There's a good way to have the runs?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed