Post Your Collection

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Dec 11, 2006, 04:44:31 PM

Author
Post Your Collection (Read 863,581 times)

EEV2650

EEV2650

Quote from: CanadianHero67 on Dec 15, 2008, 10:52:24 PM
I won one of those AVP-R borbells. I have it on the shelf and not the tree because it is like a Golden Wonka ticket to me. :)

What the hell is a Borbell?

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

I'll give you a hint. You put it on a Christmas tree.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: CanadianHero67 on Dec 26, 2008, 11:49:14 PM
I'll give you a hint. You put it on a Christmas tree.

Borbell  = Christmas Ornament?  Taking a wild guess here  ;)

EEV2650

EEV2650

Thats what i figured. Why not just call it an ornament so ppl like myself can understand  :D So AVPG was sending out ornaments then? Cool

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

I now have a Movie Maniacs 6 Queen alien and NECA Alien (from Alien not AVP-R).

pmaz11

pmaz11

I recently just got the NECA AVPR predator figures (open mouth wolf & battle damaged open mouth wolf) and I figured I'd post a few pictures of the figures in my new setup with some of my other figures.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Facebox, I was brought this lovely for Xmas:

I'm considering collecting the Single Player series of the figures. Really want Series 3 though, they look amazing. All of them.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

That Chief model is f**kin A, who made it?

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

I want to get the ODST.

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 28, 2008, 12:18:23 PM
Facebox, I was brought this lovely for Xmas:

I'm considering collecting the Single Player series of the figures. Really want Series 3 though, they look amazing. All of them.

Congrats man!
It's a awesome figure! How many Halo 3 figures do you have now?
I've bought a few more myself (Arbiter, and some more multi-player figures)

I'm not sure what your financial situation is, but AMAZON.COM had a huge sale not too long ago with prices ranging from $3.99 and up with free shipping for orders over $25. They might still have some more in stock.

Furthermore, I got a few surprises from X-mas too!
I'll post some pix soon.

Byohzrd

Byohzrd

The latest 18" addition to my Collection:

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Damn all you "foggy" dome Alien guys to hell.

Where are you finding these?

XenoPred

XenoPred

Heres some of my collection...

And heres the latest thing added to it...

(Sideshows "Alien Pile" Statue)

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Wow!

That's a great collection! And your display is terrific! Are the boxes that the figures/statues came in behind the cases for background?

Also in the middle row 2nd down...is that an alien maquette? It looks like something I was watching on Ebay.

And if I may ask...where did you find those great looking display cases? I like they're modular.

TIA  :)

XenoPred

XenoPred

Quote from: Darwinsgirl on Dec 31, 2008, 04:43:13 PM

Wow!

That's a great collection! And your display is terrific! Are the boxes that the figures/statues came in behind the cases for background?

Also in the middle row 2nd down...is that an alien maquette? It looks like something I was watching on Ebay.

And if I may ask...where did you find those great looking display cases? I like they're modular.

TIA  :)

Thanks very much.  ;D

Yeh, i've been putting boxes, books, old calenders etc in the back of the shelves just as a background. Ive had to cut back on doing that a little bit lately though, as im running out of room. lol. I was using the Hot Toys Marine boxes as backdrops at one stage, but now they just take up too much room on the shelf.

The statue in the middle, second shelf down is the "Alien Pile" statue I got today (by Sideshow). If you mean the right hand unit (second shelf down), thats the "Alien Signature Series: Warrior Alien Statue" (by Palisades), of which I managed to get for only £50. Absolute bargain!

The display units are the Detolf units from Ikea. Cheap and do the job nicely. Which is why you'll find alot of collectors use them.  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed