Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 615,497 times)

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 15, 2016, 08:20:31 AM
Midnight showing of Rogue One last night. Got home 3am, not sure what time I got to sleep, woke up 6.30. I've made it into work but I'm dying. *slowly drops off*

They still do midnight showings?? Over here it is @ 7:pm! :)

Jeri

Jeri

Going to the cinema this Monday for Rogue one with my brother; whatcha think of it Hicks?

Good, bad?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Himmelblau on Dec 15, 2016, 10:56:23 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 15, 2016, 08:20:31 AM
Midnight showing of Rogue One last night. Got home 3am, not sure what time I got to sleep, woke up 6.30. I've made it into work but I'm dying. *slowly drops off*

They still do midnight showings?? Over here it is @ 7:pm! :)

Yeah. I wanna say they do them for the big films but I remember Independence Day 2 getting one as well.

I enjoyed it Jeri. Had some issues with it but over all I thought it was a really enjoyable film.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

New podcast episode on Shadow Company.

Jeri

Jeri

Came back from watching Rogue One; I have some issues with the fim lol

When is it a good time for spoiler talk on Rogue One?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Put together a tentative schedule for the next several podcast episodes. Anyone up for cohosting Alien: Engineers? :laugh:

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Omegamorph on Jan 21, 2010, 02:12:54 PM
Hello to all!
I have just registered to this forum, because yes, I like the Alien and Predator franchises.
I first saw Alien at ten years old and absolutely loved it, so I watched (and now have) them all :)
I "spied" the boards for a month or two before registering. I can't wait to discuss about our favourite ugly monsters!  :D
Yeah, my nickname isn't exactly the apex of originality, but I just love greek letters and big city-destroying reptiles  ;D

Ps. I'm from Italy, so, Italian users, let you be heard  8)

Jesus H. Christ who the hell is this guy

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

No way dude I like the Alien and Predator franchises too!

And "lurkers" will be henceforth known as "spiers."

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on May 16, 2009, 05:48:02 PM
Hey, er, AVP Galaxy peoples. Just made this account, but I've visited this site for about a year or 2. I'm 12, and even though I am 12, believe me, like most people, I think the Aliens movies kicks this AVP crap. :)

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

I have a feeling Scott has an account on here as well!! :o

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Ha! Loving those intros gents!  :laugh: I dread to think what my very first one into the fandom was like. Excruciatingly embarrassing I imagine.

Vepariga

Vepariga

Happy New Year  ;)

Kaltes

Kaltes

Hey guys. Sorry for being gone for awhile, I had computer problems for a bit and December in general wasn't an overly happy month, but I intend to make a full return starting now. Hope you all had a great New Year. :)

BR1XER

BR1XER

Happy New Year to you too! I haven't been active lately, with Reddit and other things, but I imagine things will kick up come May. Until then, folks!

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Some broad added me on FB a couple weeks ago. She lives in Louisiana, I live in Montreal. Last night she messages me saying
"f**k off". I reply  "did you add me just to tell me to "f**k off""? She replies "yea" so I'm like "happy new year bitch" and she replies "this is her old man"

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Kaltes on Jan 01, 2017, 08:01:27 PM
Hey guys. Sorry for being gone for awhile, I had computer problems for a bit and December in general wasn't an overly happy month, but I intend to make a full return starting now. Hope you all had a great New Year. :)

Welcome back, Kaltes.

And welcome to 2017 everyone. I'm back at work today. Had a nice little weekend getaway with the lass and the 'rents. It's nice to just escape sometimes. Went for a walk by the beach, had barely any signal so was just enjoying a read and some playing on my DS.

Gonna try and be less angry at work this year and crack on with my Microsoft exam and revision.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed