Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 615,343 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I dunno...I still struggle lol I generally skip to Season 3 when it comes to Star Trek.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 22, 2015, 07:26:46 AM
I dunno...I still struggle lol I generally skip to Season 3 when it comes to Star Trek.

I don't mind the first few seasons of TNG, but they have an overbearing cerebral theme where many of the episodes are like things f**king with the crews mind. Its odd lol.

They have pretty much all of the series on Netflix, man, so I've been watching all of the ones I kind of missed when they were on broadcast TV. The first episode of Deep Space 9 will give you the feels. I was really surprised at how solid it was. Dat Sisko...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I love DS9. I really dug the arc-based stories and actual character development.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Hey guys, just wanted to finally announce here that I've put a podcast together over the last few months, discussing unproduced screenplays. Here's the Facebook and Tumblr for it if anyone is interested.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Good luck with it.

The Runner

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 22, 2015, 07:54:45 AM
Hey guys, just wanted to finally announce here that I've put a podcast together over the last few months, discussing unproduced screenplays. Here's the Facebook and Tumblr for it if anyone is interested.

I will definitely check this, mayn. Cool idea for a cast.

Quote from: The Runner on Jul 22, 2015, 08:07:00 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN3P1BS9T7Q

God why lol.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: RagingDragon on Jul 23, 2015, 01:29:13 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 22, 2015, 07:54:45 AM

I will definitely check this, mayn. Cool idea for a cast.

Thanks. ;D

New episode is out now, btw.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

How is it going around here? I am still in Sardinia. Enjoyed some sea!

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Omegamorph on Jul 27, 2015, 05:55:42 PM

It's alright dude, whatcha doing on that island? Hope you get to see some fantastic island ecology while you're there.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Omegamorph on Jul 27, 2015, 05:55:42 PM

Sall good man. How's the jollies?

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

I haven't been the most active member in my time here but I feel as if AvPGalaxy has changed a lot in terms of its active members roster.  Kind of nostalgic for them right now.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Jul 27, 2015, 09:48:42 PM
I haven't been the most active member in my time here but I feel as if AvPGalaxy has changed a lot in terms of its active members roster.  Kind of nostalgic for them right now.
What do you mean Active members roster.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jul 27, 2015, 10:55:25 PM
What do you mean Active members roster.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Jul 27, 2015, 09:48:42 PM

Much more pleasant environment now though.  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed